Legion Challenge Rewards

aura looks very cool..... first league i will spend time to get some challenges , i guess....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Nice looking, but enough with the wings ....
The wings would be cooler if they were attached. The floating animations are just too annoying to use anything with them.
Anybody else remember when GGG nerfed the visual effects for the basic auras because they were too demanding visually? I want those auras back, and at no cost. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Helmet, aura, wings again..
aura freaking amazing, wings MEH... why helmet aura wings again?:(
Last edited by Vasetal on Jun 3, 2019, 1:07:23 AM
would love it if the wings didnt require 36 challenges to get so that they werent restricted to the top 10% of the playerbase... some of us cant log in evry day
Become the porcupine!
Well, here I go not caring about challenges again.
Saved
I wasn't too thrilled with the Synthesis helmet, however I wear it because it looks better than whatever I'm wearing underneath most of the time.

So I have the head-slot sorted out already... which is good because that helmet looks embarrasing; it turns your head into a rotating purple bulb that kind of looks like a siren.

Considering I'm unlikely to get anything beyond that, there seems little point in me actively trying to get challenges done in 3.7. Considering I haven't even decided whether I'm going to be *doing* Legion or just sticking to Standard this league where all my existing characters will be, I'm actually shocked because I assumed we'd be inundated with more and more reasons to do the league, and that isn't happening.

It could just be a weird league: the bulk of the changes are of a type that's also available in Standard, so all you're missing by staying in Standard is that weird breach mechanic and the challenges, neither of which seem utterly vital.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info