[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
can this build easily clear tier 5 burial and legions? without dying all the time?

Same question, and what part of non-budget gear u need to do it?
Last edited by PilatTao14 on Jun 30, 2019, 6:18:21 PM
"
Whatisyoudoing wrote:
can this build easily clear tier 5 burial and legions? without dying all the time?

Same question, and what part of non-budget gear u need to do it?

Build can clear t5 Burial easily, but has the defenses of a wet tissue. Prepare to die to any Maraketh or Templar encounter. Great clear speed and love the fast movement, but there's a reason this build has a Cast-on-Death portal slotted in.
Well.. I've put quite a lot of currency in to the build, and still struggling with BC Legion. I don't have even close enough dps. I'd advice to import your own character into POB and test how much damage you can get
Nice guide but as always the price cost are bullshit, you need to do like 3/4x the estimate price for every item.
If I have learned anything from this build guide it is that people do not read build guides :)
"
DoomCloud wrote:
"
- 50% - Queen of the Forest (Negative movement speed from chest is negated by Art of the Gladiator passive)

This is fake news.

Look at my math. I am talking about the hidden implicit of the chest, not the -25% movement speed. I'll update my guide to be more clear but I'm not saying it negates the downside of QoTF.
Gotta go fast
"
Oxyd38 wrote:
Nice guide but as always the price cost are bullshit, you need to do like 3/4x the estimate price for every item.

The price is, as I said, what I paid in synthesis. I'm not going to update the price every week of every new league, lol.
Gotta go fast
This is by far the most beginner friendly and most fluid MF build I have ever played. I've always struggled getting into MF because they explained it very poorly and I could never figure out how to properly get the damage to start scaling, but this guide is absolutely fantastic. Thank you for this amazing guide and I hope you keep this updated for future leagues! <3
Hey,

how can i use Grace when herald (6 gem setup) and haste are using all of my mana?
Hey, I'm currently playing this build and wondering why we take fast and deadly instead of something else. If my chance to hit is already 100%, wouldn't it be better to take powerful precision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info