[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Never mind!
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Last edited by Snowhammer on Jun 29, 2019, 3:29:52 PM
If you swap out the pariah rings for the taming rings, you can get a lot more damage and survivability for legion content. I'm at 17.8k tooltip dps and it's more than enough to clear out all the legion mobs without dying.
Getting absolutely wrecked by legion mobs even in low tier maps with this build. Not sure how other people are surviving.... can't even get a level dying so much. Is this only a build for once you've leveled to 95?
"
CaesarLin wrote:
"
lehoangbaoan wrote:
Hi! I am very love this build and currently using it for legion. However, i find it is very hard to complete atlas from tier 11-16. Can you help me with this? I currently have almost necessary item for this build.
Thank you!

You can rearrange your gear to a "DPS" build this current version of the build is for MF ( Magic Find ) so its damage its hard to comeby in the endgame run , i believe its still can run T10-T14 rather easily

what i cant figure out is the bosses really xD

So where i can find the dps build version? Thank you
Hi there, thanks for the great build!

Its possible you could add a small writeup about leveling? What gems to use until the finalbuild gems are available, what low level leveling items to use?

Ty!
why no use bisco? 9% quality is better?
I cannot find any jewel with the corrupted blood immunity..

How do you get them in legion?
"
Siefert wrote:
I cannot find any jewel with the corrupted blood immunity..

How do you get them in legion?
http://poe.trade/search/igogiakiwonout
"
lehoangbaoan wrote:
"
CaesarLin wrote:
"
lehoangbaoan wrote:
Hi! I am very love this build and currently using it for legion. However, i find it is very hard to complete atlas from tier 11-16. Can you help me with this? I currently have almost necessary item for this build.
Thank you!

You can rearrange your gear to a "DPS" build this current version of the build is for MF ( Magic Find ) so its damage its hard to comeby in the endgame run , i believe its still can run T10-T14 rather easily

what i cant figure out is the bosses really xD

So where i can find the dps build version? Thank you

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=The-Taming&skill=Tornado-Shot
can this build easily clear tier 5 burial and legions? without dying all the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info