New Skills - Bladestorm, Blood and Sand

double post
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 23, 2019, 7:23:42 AM
seems interesting
i wanna play sweep with spinning storm...
"
vio wrote:
my guess, the incoming melee revamp just removes spells from the game to make such amazing but slow mellee action worthwhile using

Oh, come on. Nobody will use them in a different way than some kind of support for spells. How do you imagine using these skills in any situation with a time limit? They are not even suitable for "old" breaches. What about incursion?
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Last edited by srogi_kotek on May 23, 2019, 2:11:21 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
10 or 20 years from now on "Remembering the 2010s" (or 2020s) comedians will look back and comment on the generation that responded to everything with POG, POGGERS, or POG-CHAMP; wondering WTF?!!

Dude I'm firmly from Now and I still have nfi what it means.

You're not alone in that.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Melee rework...

Gladiator...

Blood and Sand...

Looks like it's finally time to do some Spartacus cosplay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi3sycVHyEk

Half tempted to see what PrpnNightmare is up to these days. He brought the rain that watered the sacred ground in the first place.

Amusing that several Spartacus actors also voice PoE characters.

But yeah, subtle as ever, TencentGGG. I remember when Chris was fairly adamant against pop culture references in the game. Guessing enough supporter designed uniques referencing anything from Game of Thrones to America's Mall broke his spirit there.

True story, when I first started playing all anyone was talking about in chat was Dominus and Bringer of Rain so for weeks I thought the game was based on Spartacus. It didn't help finding out that Dominus was voiced by one of the actors in the show.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Aaaand another 35% of mana gone. Because melee definitely doesn't need it for other auras.

Other than that it looks quite ok, will depend on the numbers(at least the blind seems to be guaranteed, although from the video it also seems there is a bit of a delay between a monster being within the aura range and being blinded).
The Ignored One
Doesnt one-shot everything. Inferior.
Clicked once. Posted twice.
Last edited by Kewlf00l on May 23, 2019, 2:42:58 AM
We can be god of war now yo whip it good!

Why do i have a feeling this skill was made because of GoT?

I dont think this skill is going to be as good as i want it to be
Last edited by Lynerus on May 23, 2019, 2:51:22 AM
this was meant for melee newbies like me hohohoho toucan is comming!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info