New Skills - Bladestorm, Blood and Sand

So ... because GGG has been butchering the role of support gems and all of those are essentially just damage multipliers at this point, the only left thing to do is : add new skills that already do 432576351354687 different things in one.

Cusomization in there ?
Absolutely none, just add damage multipliers with your support gem, that's it.
Interactions are forced onto you, you don't get to cutomize skills yourself.

The game is becoming more and more boring for sure.

*sigh*

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

no, its not, and this idiot mentality that its what everyone wants is what is driving this game into the dirt and causing us all to leave leagues after a week or 2 because its now a shit, shallow idiot fest of a game that we want to love because of its history but is ultimately a piece of shit, intentionally made into a piece of shit by idiots who think what you just said is true.

this whole

"but they HAVE to make a shit game because everyone wants to play a shit game"

thing has to stop, it just has to stop and anyone on the dev team who believes in it needs to be taken out of a position where they are making crucial decisions on these sort of things because the game is a piece of crap now as a result of this line of thinking. We came here because this game wasnt a piece of shit, we stayed because it wasnt a piece of shit and the only reason we keep coming back is the hope that this piece of shit it has become can be salvaged and returned to what we actually loved.

Right now if a game that doesnt believe it has to be a piece of shit to succeed comes along it will wipe poe out, just like poe wiped out diablo 3 when the d3 devs were convinced everyone wants a fucking dogshit game and poe came along and said actually, anyone want to play a good game? We all left in droves, poe became the king of the genre and diablo just fell apart for years until its expansion dropped, it was dead in the water. All down to the fact that people, wait for it, people actually want to play a good game.

I know, surely not? surely people dont actually want a good game?

yeah, they do.

Well yeah ... but I don't think that GGG is willing to acknowledge most of the crap they've been doing and are way to afraid to change anything regarding it anyway.

The old PoE is already gone, let's face it, it's not coming back.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 25, 2019, 1:05:08 AM
"
Khanate2202 wrote:
"
gexian wrote:
"
The second reservation skill, Flesh and Stone, reserves 25% of your mana to create a zone around you. In Blood Stance, nearby enemies are maimed, which also increases the Physical damage they take. In Sand Stance, nearby enemies are blinded, and you take less damage from enemies that aren't nearby. As with Blood and Sand, using the skill instantly switches between the stances. Both of these skills share a short cooldown.

is a mistake in the flesh and stone explaining? i get confused.. it say blood and sand again instead of flesh and stone?

I picked up on that too dude, think they've made a mistake
I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake, Flesh and Stone keys off whichever of Blood or Sand Stance you have selected from the 10% reservation gem they mentioned, and probably does nothing if you don't have that skill running. I hope I'm wrong though, I'm interested in using it for my MoM Necromancer and I'd prefer not to have to spend the extra 10% on a skill that I don't need.
"
ekaye wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake, Flesh and Stone keys off whichever of Blood or Sand Stance you have selected from the 10% reservation gem they mentioned, and probably does nothing if you don't have that skill running. I hope I'm wrong though, I'm interested in using it for my MoM Necromancer and I'd prefer not to have to spend the extra 10% on a skill that I don't need.

Pretty sure you are right, though.
"
DanteKorvinus wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
10 or 20 years from now on "Remembering the 2010s" (or 2020s) comedians will look back and comment on the generation that responded to everything with POG, POGGERS, or POG-CHAMP; wondering WTF?!!

that's pretty Pog tbh
PogU
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The second reservation skill, Flesh and Stone, reserves 25% of your mana to create a zone around you. In Blood Stance, nearby enemies are maimed, which also increases the Physical damage they take. In Sand Stance, nearby enemies are blinded, and you take less damage from enemies that aren't nearby.

flesh and stone has a "blood stance"?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The second reservation skill, Flesh and Stone, reserves 25% of your mana to create a zone around you. In Blood Stance, nearby enemies are maimed, which also increases the Physical damage they take. In Sand Stance, nearby enemies are blinded, and you take less damage from enemies that aren't nearby.

flesh and stone has a "blood stance"?

Flesh and Stone <--Skill name (reserves 25% of your mana) to create a zone around you.

In Blood Stance, nearby enemies are maimed, which also increases Physical damage they take.

In Sand Stance, nearby enemies are blinded, and you take less damage from enemies that aren't nearby.

it has both blood and sand
Now that is quite interesting.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Damn, seems like it's pointless to use Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone at the same time, because in sand stance they both have the same effect (blind).
Looks slow and bad. Its basicly a slight improvement over sweep.
Why do they keep making new skills like this instead of rework the old ones? This could have been reworked cleave or sweep. Also I totally agree with melee skill gems giving no options to the skills, there idea of customisation is just do you want slightly larger aoe or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info