3.6.5 Patch Notes

2.5 GB here.
Spoiler
How about fixing the syndicate interventions?
I like that the game is seeing new content, however, I have a limited amount of bandwidth, and these 5.5 gigs chewed through what I had left for the month. The size of the updates seem somewhat excessive at times, though I have heard steam has, been uncooperative. When these updates come out multiple times in a month, they can really put a ding in my ability to enjoy the game.

I understand it would be wise if I'd find some, kind of fix for it. It's going to be roughly a week before I can play again, and in the middle of a race no less. Ah well, maybe someday I'll have worked through the issues on my end.
3 gig takes me a couple hours.
seems very excessive. suggest it be broke down in smaller downloads.
that is almost half the size of betrayal league download.
"
How about fixing the syndicate interventions? Only issue i have atm..

This is a problem I had for quite a while after new season launched. unfortunately due to the framework for their new net-code(post dropping support for older windows os)the issue for intervention has to do with how your hardware is handling preloading areas. the only fixes are to expand to a higher amount of allotted ram( upgraded to 16g 3kmhz to fix it for myself) or reinstall POE onto a sdd, as part of the problem is an hdd is too slow to deal with the memory handling. it sucks but its not something they can really fix without a lot of time to make tweaks.
Last edited by oldkingcoal on May 22, 2019, 12:49:10 AM
There seem to be undocumented changes, FMOD (the audio library) has been updated, which might make the game playable/have audio for some... as it might include
"
Fixed init errors on output devices that operate at 384KHz such as the Aune X1s

"
oldkingcoal wrote:
"
How about fixing the syndicate interventions? Only issue i have atm..

This is a problem I had for quite a while after new season launched. unfortunately due to the framework for their new net-code(post dropping support for older windows os)the issue for intervention has to do with how your hardware is handling preloading areas. the only fixes are to expand to a higher amount of allotted ram( upgraded to 16g 3kmhz to fix it for myself) or reinstall POE onto a sdd, as part of the problem is an hdd is too slow to deal with the memory handling. it sucks but its not something they can really fix without a lot of time to make tweaks.

Either a) make it playable, or b) remove it.
I am already sitting at 16GB RAM. I could upgrade to 32, and to an SSD, but will not simply to resolve one broken thing in one game I play.
I have not bought a support pack last season, nor will I this one if it is not. This will not change.

I have not played as much due to this. I simply will leave areas when i notice the lag, or just not do a map until the objective moves. If they believe that this as good enough QA, then they will no longer get my money.

I thoroughly enjoy this game. I have for a long time. They have done things one PR side that will not be forgotten. I have put more money into this game than probably any I have ever owned.

I like the blood themed support pack. Let's hope they get my money.
"
GevatterTODdy wrote:
Fix Syndicates ffs, how long can this take?!?
The season where you messed up fine working content is almost over ... why do we still have to play messed up content that you wont fix?

Also why do you change the code that way that Win7 PCs have to restart the game every 2 hours since the game grabs 9GB RAM and takes 100% physical memory into cache?!? WTF is wrong with your programmers? This game is getting worse each season and it seems like you dont even care! Syndicate is the main problem since you included that content at the beginning of the season... best reason to make a hotfix. Hello end of season, hopefully bye syndicate error next season. Thx for nothing.

Fix your potato pc. I have none of these problem. Also syndicate works and spawns fine for me now. I too have poe on a win7 os and don't have these issues. Stop blaming others for your problems. Stupid beast...
Please delete global 1....
2,5 GB???????
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

lol
Last edited by egyboixpoe on Jun 20, 2019, 10:38:29 AM
Very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info