3.6.5 Patch Notes

3.6.5 Patch Notes
  • Added the Cult of Apocalypse and Blood Guardian Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as wings, weapon effects, pets, social frames, forum titles and more. Thank you for your support!
  • Fixed a bug where Ghost Shrouds were not able to be gained after changing areas in a PvP match.

Last edited by Chris on May 28, 2019, 6:25:00 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2019, 8:33:06 AM
great..
How about fixing the syndicate interventions? Only issue i have atm..
Ok, I guess I'll go do my daily missions now.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
How is it then 5.7gb???
30 min downtime for this? For real? ffs...

NICE! cant w8 to see new melee changes and minion buff for summoners!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Fix Syndicates ffs, how long can this take?!?
The season where you messed up fine working content is almost over ... why do we still have to play messed up content that you wont fix?

Also why do you change the code that way that Win7 PCs have to restart the game every 2 hours since the game grabs 9GB RAM and takes 100% physical memory into cache?!? WTF is wrong with your programmers? This game is getting worse each season and it seems like you dont even care! Syndicate is the main problem since you included that content at the beginning of the season... best reason to make a hotfix. Hello end of season, hopefully bye syndicate error next season. Thx for nothing.
here
5.5 gigabytes for this and still no map upgrade, which was promised before league ends?

i knew that announcement a couple months ago was nothing but a bunch of horse manure
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 21, 2019, 5:53:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info