[3.6-3.7 (Planned Update for 3.16) HC] Trickster DOT totems. Solid Clear, Fast leveling. Videos

Thanks for the build! It's my second Trickster in this league (after a traditionell Contaigon/ED build) and the playstyle is very relaxed. I love it, not to have to worry about map mods.
Since the melee-meta maybe it's worth mentioning, that jewels for this build are really cheap! Totem damage, increased mana, projectile damage, damage over time some resists (for totems or myself) - it's easy to find jewels with 4 usable mods for 1 to 5 Chaos.
Most welcome. Glad to hear it is still inexpensive to gear. May come back to it again later in the league. :)

-O
Took a break after 40/40 and decided to come back and grind out level 100. From 99-100, I was getting 15-20M xp/hr in Elder Underground Sea Map (vaaled, 3 sextant, beyond). Really good build and I'll probably play it again for tower defense. Some notes for others,

Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time weights are terrible, so expect to spend a lot of fossils/resonators if you craft yourself. If you are going to craft a staff, do not worry about Despair on Hit. If you come across a staff with +2 to level of socketed chaos gems and a decent non-ailment chaos damage of time multiplier, wipe the suffixes, multimod it, and you win. To make up for this missing Despair on Hit, buy a pair of gloves with the corrupted affix.

The Soulrend fires an Additional Projectile enchant is great for clearing. Don't sleep on the Soulrend also applies Hinder enchant. I found it very useful for lazily farming delve and narrow maps like Lair.

There was a point in which I wasn't using Vaal Grace anymore so I dropped it for an Elegant Hubris (Chitus). It that provided Supreme Ego (Limit One Aura from Skills, 50% More Effect of Aura from Skills) and 80% increased spell damage (-26% chaos damage from small passive nodes).

Expensive stuff but you really aren't spending currency on anything else besides a staff. For the first 98 levels, I just used a life belt with a bunch of flask affixes and a belt with 30% movement speed and resists. I would have considered getting a triple malevolence watcher's eye, but one guy has been buying them all season and price fixing them at ridiculous prices.

Nothing special with the rest of the gearing. Thanks again!
Last edited by typecast on Aug 24, 2019, 6:13:43 PM
Congratulations! I admit that I feel some amount of personal victory when someone takes one of my builds all the way up to 100. Well Done!

-O
I tried this build in 3.9.
For almost 17 hours I made 75 lvl.
At 74 lvl, I killed Uber Isaro. The labyrinth itself with 3 hp bottles ran easily, from the isaro at the end I had to run a little.
400kk did not see, but 230 was for sure. Again, I was not very fast and did not set such a task.
I am dressed in trash.

Gear, as you can see, on the principle of "dressed and okay."
Stones rocked by himself (16-18).
The only things that aren't SSF are Tabula, boots and a 20/20 soulrend.
In such a trash I ran a couple of low lvl cards up to T4.
Very comfortable and easy.

PS I just ran a few T1 cards. 300kk / hour.
If I don’t abandon the character due to finding some interesting new build, I’ll write about the results.
Last edited by Mirinoy on Dec 24, 2019, 7:24:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info