"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I used to think this stuff was a load of shit

Still is.

Stars dont govern your personality traits, or shape your life experience.

Not even the stars on Game of Thrones?

A more modern horoscope would decide whether you were born under the signs of
YouTube, Netflix, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Diablo/Diablo 2, WOW, or other online interactions.

Now i wanna see a theoroloy based on that ^^

I was born under the sign of C&C, maybe thats why i prefer Natural selection as a concept.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Some nice sock puppets sprouting up today.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Proud to say that I AM CANCER!
Here's my astrology sign emoji

Here's my daily horoscope for today.

"
Jul 26, 2019 - You are very busy and very focused on work details today, Sagittarius, and on details regarding your every day routine. Health could be a focus today too, and it’s a great day to start a new diet or fitness plan.

Think it over and plan for long term results rather than a quick fix, as Mercury retrograde is still in play today and expecting forward progress could be the very thing that could slow you down. The Taurus Moon in your sixth house of details gives you the energy to make long-term goals and to start working on them!

Start the day feeling gratitude over every little thing that happens to you that feels good. These are all little signs and cues from Universe that you are doing the right things, and on the right path. Being grateful for them when they happen is going to be exactly the way to make sure that they keep happening. Keep it simple, Sagittarius! Sometimes the biggest blessings come in the smallest packages.

What details are you busy with today, Sag?

https://astrologyanswers.com/horoscopes/sagittarius-daily-horoscope/
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Today's horoscopes for me (Gemini)

--Greco-Roman: Mercury is permanently retrograde from your point of view, and therefore the next 8-10 years will be hard ones.

--Chinese: Expect lots of shit coming your way in the next 65-80 years. You were born in the year of the roundworm. What else should you expect?

--Indian: Somehow, you have antagonized Chandra (the moon). You will have 5-12 years of really shitty, spiraling bad luck. Also, the Sun isn't too fond of you either. *shrugs*

--Old Norse: *pulls runes out of bag* *they're all blank* wtfff

--Tzolk'in: You're too old to use this Calendar. Use the Unmitigated Long Count instead.

--Egyptian: You are in a state of De Nile *laugh track*

ON a more serious note, when we were kids, we were fascinated by astrology silliness and leylines and planetary convergences and all that. Then I learned that "serious" astrologers pore over lunar tables and do Trigonometry (gasp!) and other evil mathematics.

nope nope nope. *backs out of seance room*

I'd almost rather have learned that it's all hooey made up on the spot, rather than angles and arcs and trines and shit worked out with meticulous detail reconstructing the disposition of the solar system up to 10000 years ago, and only then are the details made up and padded in.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Aquarius
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Occultist

Spoiler
OK. I will go along with this line. Berserker!
Censored.
Capricorn.
cancer

my job is fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info