What's your Zoadiac?

"
Xavderion wrote:
Let's not kid ourselves, the MBTI is basically a horoscope for people who think they're too smart for horoscopes. It's still fun to do the test tho.

The difference between MBTI and horoscope, though, is that the only thing you have in common with someone who has the same star sign is you were born in the same set of days/months, while people with the same MBTI result answered the same set of questions in a similar way. And as you said, it's fun to do. It was interesting to see forum people's results previously.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Technically I'm a Serpens. Which isn't in most astrological sign lists because it only started getting occulted by the sun in the 80s or so.
Aries here. Took me years to control my mouth and temper. Libra rising. Explains my good looks.

I used to think this stuff was a load of shit but had my horoscope done by someone that knew nothing of me and could not possibly (it was someone online). They got stuff weirdly right so there is something to it. How much is another matter.

To get that exact they have to know exactly where and when you were born. To the minute, hopefully. Not everyone knows that. Wife's birth certificate doesn't even have a time so she can only rely on her stupid mother who is a pathological liar. :(
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I used to think this stuff was a load of shit

Still is.

Stars dont govern your personality traits, or shape your life experience.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Pisces here. The fuck if I know what that means.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:

You are lazy, over-sensitive, and tend to blame others or "bad luck" if things dont go your way.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

You are lazy, over-sensitive, and tend to blame others or "bad luck" if things dont go your way.

ooo im scorpio - do me do me
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

I was going to go with "you can breath underwater" but yours works.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
xMustard wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

ooo im scorpio - do me do me

Ohhhh a good one!

You are jealous, secretive, manipulative, and resentful!
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

I think you're the only reliable horoscope person in the internets. Libra next, then.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info