Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

I would not mind seeing Trickster Shadow melee viability buffed in sacrifice of its op-ness with spells.
not a suprise at all..

even as someone as new as 1 month player can see the unbalance from a million light years away..

in what world will you buff uniques and make them somewhat competitive with path of crafting?

otherwise from 99% to 99.7% of the items are going to still be useless to even pick.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on May 15, 2019, 9:24:02 PM
That's exactly why I picked Slayer for the flashback event. No one is playing melee. People thank me graciously for buying up items that otherwise would have to go to standard.

I have been ready for Melee buffs since Abyss. Please, for the love of God , honor your word on 3.7 and balance out the melee skills. You did a MOST EXCELLENT job on caster skills. They are fun, effective for pursuing many different objectives, and offer variety in mechanics. Bane is the most fun build I have played in a long time and got me interested in DoTs again. Thank you!

In hindsight you must confess that nerfing melee with such a heavy hand was a bad call. You die...a lot...because of that miscalculation. You can choose inferior damage for survival OR inferior damage and no mitigation OR par damage and heavy degen effects.

The past two leagues I have picked completely different classes/characters just to see what was out there. Melee lags behind everything I've played recently.

Summary of melee: Bleed is jokingly weak. Impale was never serious without an effective bleed compliment. Physical damage loses to elemental every single time.

Summary of melee skills:

Cleave...well at least you get perma-fortify and don't have to be a champion. You can invest in AoE and a 550+ DPS weapon and make it to T12. This is still an "alright" choice... despite no one really playing it.

Earthquake is over animated
Glacial Hammer with CDoT has potential
Double Strike is meh without claws
Molten Strike is nerfed
Dominating Blow and Heavy Strike...merge pls
Ground Slam...is not competitive after level 10.
Ice Crash is over animated like Earthquake.
Lightning Strike is good with Oni-Goroshi or a really good Gemini Claw. Static Strike loses out after early leveling.
Sunder lives in obscurity
Sweep - no one will ever play

Lacerate - seems decent but without a reliable Bleed degen is really hard to progress without end game weapons and/or attack speed.

Wild Strike - not sure how viable a skill that changes elements is without serious min/maxing investment. Intriguing though!

Reave - Has some potential and probably the route to try next.
Tectonic Slam - fun to map but not to boss with
Cyclone - still the classic it should be. Last great hope for Melee in 3.6

I'm more curious as to how many players got to level 35 and quit flashback.
分かってはいたけど改めて見るとひどいな。
1.3からやってるけど一番バランスの悪いリーグだったと思う。

なんでこんなにしちまったんだろうなー。
trickster gonna get nerfed, and maybe eternity shroud, LOL
everyone can win. just press M
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
kenketsu_chan wrote:
分かってはいたけど改めて見るとひどいな。

なんでこんなにしちまったんだろうなー。

I feel the same way bro.

なんでこんなに especially hit close to home.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
kenketsu_chan wrote:
分かってはいたけど改めて見るとひどいな。

なんでこんなにしちまったんだろうなー。

I feel the same way bro.

なんでこんなに especially hit close to home.

The google translate is surprisingly coherent!

"I knew it, but looking back on it is awful.
I'm from 1.3 but I think it was the most unbalanced league.

I wonder why I was so bad."

The last sentence should probably be 'I wonder why it was so bad.'

And for trivia's sake, なんでこんなに just means 'why this one'. Which would hit home except it's been 'this one' for several leagues now.

I have no idea what he said but I felt I should agree.

I arbitrarily highlighted a section and it managed to still translate to something coherent? Now that's some RNG right there. One char more or one char less and the translator could have generated something totally different or simply failed.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Who are the weirdos that play a level 90+ character that hasn't bothered to pick an ascendancy class?

raises hand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info