Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

"
The balancing in GGG is about giving nolifers new op toy every 3 months and nerfing most of the other stuff into oblivion.
Don't play always online eternal grindfests, kids, they will never have anything remotely resembling balance.
Nobody changes rules in chess or football to keep things fresh, if you need to do it then your game sucks.

Same opinion. This game is designed for streamers/nolifers without a balance. I'm about to uninstall the game. If 3.7.0 will fail, I'll do it I promise.
The very idea of ascendancies was a huge mistake. Finally, the community is beginning to notice it
Last edited by Tyralion1488 on May 16, 2019, 8:12:49 PM
"
shoju wrote:
I'm curious why more people don't play Scion? It is hands down my favorite class.

Cause getting out of her tree is goofy and counter-intuitive vs other classes which have more strong starts and defined strengths.
Next patch,
Melee ascendancy takes over the spell casters.
i wonder how many leagues after the berserker rework it will be unplayable before they fix it its just so weak right know,u must be crazy to pick berserker before any of the other ascendancy classes there is no room to compare GGG please remove the berserker completely or rework it its just sad to see it like that
It's funny, I very rarely play the right side of the tree. It may be overpowered vs melee on kill speed, but I simply do not enjoy the feast/famine of it. Either you do trade for everything, and it is enjoyable, or you don't and it's much rougher. To say that melee is useless now is just stupid. Is it as overwrought? No. Playable? You bet ya.
"
"
The balancing in GGG is about giving nolifers new op toy every 3 months and nerfing most of the other stuff into oblivion.
Don't play always online eternal grindfests, kids, they will never have anything remotely resembling balance.
Nobody changes rules in chess or football to keep things fresh, if you need to do it then your game sucks.

Same opinion. This game is designed for streamers/nolifers without a balance. I'm about to uninstall the game. If 3.7.0 will fail, I'll do it I promise.

Maybe, this is their core business model? I mean, give streamers some OP toys every 3 months, thus attract more kiddos who find it sO mUcH HyPeD and pump in more money on MTX.

At the same time, streamers could start farming early and resell items tagged with these OP builds at some exaggerated price like 20 - 200ex, thus drive the kiddos to RMT ex from those streamers.

Perfect mutualism relationship between GGG and streamers to milk the money from rich kids and people who work 9-5.

Thus, their game is not sucks, balancing is not a joke. They are just smart.

p/s - I promise to buy a supporter pack if Winter Orb is not nerfed in 3.7 :)
Last edited by nickwch on May 17, 2019, 12:34:50 AM
I feel like a hipster with the raider class lol
players hating when there is no change
players hating when there is change every 3 months
players hating nobody playing this game
players hating streamers bring more players in game

nothing is perfect but i prefer huge changes over time
who cares what is "meta" when meta changes over time...
I play a Melee Inquisitor on PS4 and I gotta say. The number of occultists and elementalists is ridiculous. 9/10 players I meet on the psn groups play a type of witch. Really kills the variety of the multiple class system ya know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info