Calculator Advanced Features

If anyone interested in, I can implement build comparator (developed a long time ago, but did not finish as I have stopped playing).

"
MildlyClever wrote:
I downloaded and drag/dropped to chrome extensions - it works.

I am non-technical, so hopefully that extension doesnt run away with my precious POE info! :D

That's what I have talked about on first page when replied to Koiglumth. But in this case you will have to manually update, while Tampermonkey does it automatically.

"
Wraeklops wrote:
yep, you select text instead of clicking the nodes, it's a nice little helper but you need to make that area "transparent/clickable" somehow.

I have fixed it as ignarsoll proposed.

And thanks all you for feedback!
Last edited by Valdaros on Nov 8, 2013, 2:26:46 PM
Many thanks for your efforts, this feature is truly amazing and for me a major improvement in experimenting and planning with builds!

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Usul
Kind regards,

Usul
Works great, makes comparing specs a *LOT* easier. Well done.
Hey, I wonder if the inability to select and then copy the list of totals that was introduced in the last update is intentional.

If so, can there be a tweak to restore this option in some way or another?

Ability to copy and store the list of total passive bonuses was VERY useful to me :).

Anyway, it's a great script! Well done!
You should be able to copy the text when not in full screen, did you tried that?
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Sadly, the calculator doesn't show up in non-full-screen mode.

I found out that I can copy the text, but only if I use the "select" all option on right click and then delete a lot of extra website text that was captured as well.
Thank you for the effort on this. It is enlightening and quite helpful. Have you considered including items such as +health on strength nodes?
It's nice but install an external plug-ins just for the passive tree sound trouble.

Any GGG staff here? Rewrite the script and embed it into your site pls.
"
It's nice but install an external plug-ins just for the passive tree sound trouble.

Any GGG staff here? Rewrite the script and embed it into your site pls.

The plugin is Greasemoney. This is useful in many ways and can be limited to a single page or site that is used. It can be enabled or disabled with a single click after the web browser has been launched. It really doesn't get much simpler than that already :)

I'm guessing GGG will not be implementing this anytime soon as part of the enjoyment and struggle for people has been how to optimize their characters. This could potentially limit the time it takes others to do this.
Interesting. I think I will try this script out later this evening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info