Calculator Advanced Features

"
lordroy wrote:
... any chance getting this ported to Stylish? ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/ )

It can't be ported to Stylish because access to tree recap requires using JavaScript, but
Stylish provides only CSS.
TYVM for this immensely helpful calculator
I just wanted to bump this useful script.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thumbs up for this!!! :D
I downloaded and drag/dropped to chrome extensions - it works.

I am non-technical, so hopefully that extension doesnt run away with my precious POE info! :D
Gonna say, calculator works.

That being said, very inconvienient because you can't select the nodes easily if they are on teh top left. Makes it very difficult to make builds with this, and I leave it off most of the time.

Good for the summary tho
yep, you select text instead of clicking the nodes, it's a nice little helper but you need to make that area "transparent/clickable" somehow.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
For those who needs the ability to click through the summary text:

On line 53 of the script find the codeblock

"
#poe-popup-container #skillTreeInfo { position: fixed; top: 10px; left: 10px; z-index: 1004; } .cursor-pointer { cursor: pointer; }

and change it to

"
#poe-popup-container #skillTreeInfo { pointer-events:none; position: fixed; top: 10px; left: 10px; z-index: 1004; } .cursor-pointer { pointer-events:auto; cursor: pointer; }

Voilà!

By far my favourite userscript for Path of Exile. Great work Valdaros, thanks again.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Oct 28, 2013, 4:07:26 AM
Is this no longer working? After updating to Firefox 25.0 I'm not getting any summery on the passive tree.

edit - It seems to be working again, for some reason it wasn't loading up when looking at my current tree.
Last edited by BugsyLLJK on Oct 30, 2013, 7:38:21 PM
Good script
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info