3.6.4 Patch Notes

Add some area/zone/location with 87+ level area for summoners and spectres if you wont add synthesis into core
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
3.6 gigabytes for this?!?

"
3.6gb for bug fixes... WTF?

Thank Steam for that - standalone client's patch isn't even half that. And neither Valve nor GGG are interested in doing anything about it. Not worth it.
Glad to know that this league won´t be included as a core :-) i played only 3 first weeks, see you next league!

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
LAG AND FREEZ AGAIN!!!!!!!
"Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Go further and even decided to use? Can't say...
Thank you! Now if you could fix the blue screen issue and FPS drop that would be awesome!
ps4 is crashing too many times during playthrough .. please fix it
What a joke of an update. Map layout is so hard to read now. May as well use the minimap for clearing the level. Already a major bug where going in to accept a trade and game completely boots me out when accepting. Maybe fix this before you piss off too many people.
Need more stability and all i get with is patch is less. Get booted so much on ps4 its not even worth playing for now
You guys literally broke trading on PS4. HOW. Can’t accept trades or make them without an instant crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info