3.6.4 Patch Notes

"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
MFairfax wrote:

Oh well, back to Warframe.

cya! I think its crazy that I have never had a map crash but you are constantly plagued with them. Interesting. I play Wash DC btw.

I even has an almost brand new rig and upgraded internet and still I constantly crash. No crash in the game itself oddly. Wish I could figure it out.
"
MFairfax wrote:
I even has an almost brand new rig and upgraded internet and still I constantly crash. No crash in the game itself oddly. Wish I could figure it out.

If you're paying extra for better download and upload speeds for the sake of a game you should contact your ISP and downgrade to a less expensive plan. Neither will improve your ability to play the game in any way. They'll make it quicker to download updates, but that's about it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you took one league or whatever time necessary to fix and optimize what's already included and needs urgent attention, instead of constantly adding new content and putting yourselves under the pressure of going on with the heavy load of existing issues. However, I believe it's risk you are a bit afraid to take in terms of loss and profit, but please bear in mind this repetitive unoriginal but cautious suggestion. The game is really awesome but please take of care it.
Thanks all for your hard work!
I'm not sure what yesterday's Steam patch was about, because it downloaded 0 bytes, but still took 20 minutes to complete.
BTW the GGPK is now 22,6 GB. ;-)
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
JayFinch wrote:
I'm not sure what yesterday's Steam patch was about, because it downloaded 0 bytes, but still took 20 minutes to complete.
BTW the GGPK is now 22,6 GB. ;-)

Yeah just had a 15-20 min update on steam for 0 bytes. Thought it was a steam problem but it's the only update out of 4 today for 0 bytes.
Last edited by CptHeartless on May 18, 2019, 9:54:35 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
When is the convert maps in map tab feature you mentioned? holy hell come on now.

This!
Optimize the graphics please. I can play WoW w/ max gfx. But can barely handle PoE on the minimum settings. People would want to play this game more if it didn't have such low FPS on high gfx. Stop pushing mTX when a10 lags bc people are wearing sparkly wings. It's not funny any more
more sparkly wings pls
can a bitch get her hat back
Where are my MTX? I need more MTX to compensate bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info