3.6.3d Hotfix

3.6.3d Hotfix

• Enabled a promotion for Twitch Prime subscribers.
  • The promotion enables you to redeem the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon for free.
  • To access these free microtransactions, first sign up for a free trial or make sure you have an existing subscription.
  • Link your Path of Exile account to your Twitch account here.
  • Sign into your Twitch account on the Twitch website and click the crown in the top right corner to claim the offer.
  • The microtransactions will be automatically added to your account.
  • This offer is available until May 23rd on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, only on our main international server and only in countries where Amazon Prime is available.
  • We will have three months of promotions available in total with a different bundle of microtransactions each month. The next promotion will start when this one finishes on May 23rd.
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 9:33:54 PM
"
We will have three months of promotions available in total with a different bundle of microtransactions each month.

Will the others also be Twitch Prime related?
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
We will have three months of promotions available in total with a different bundle of microtransactions each month.

Judging by this picture, I'd guess so (found on Reddit).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Zphyr wrote:
"

Judging by this picture, I'd guess so (found on Reddit).

Thanks!

If so then I will wait a bit before going for the trial. Both Arcane and Divine look much better than Purple.
So this is not patch notes nor hotfix but advertising in patch notes subforum. Great!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
So this is not patch notes nor hotfix but advertising in patch notes subforum. Great!

That is basically it...
I appreciate that you all are giving some MTX for free, but it really sucks getting duplicates of things that I've actually spent money on :/
Last edited by Hunderpanzer on Apr 24, 2019, 11:19:22 AM
Does it also come with option to remove Syndicate lag? If so I'm in!
Better fix some bugs next time.
Can you only redeem the reward once? If I get the purple bundle does that me I can't get the Arcane or Divine bundle next month?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info