[3.6] AuraBoss - CI AuraBot with Mask of the Tribunal(new helmet) | 15 auras / 2 curse / 1 aspect

Hello,

First of all thanks a lot for your build it makes me really interested to build it.

Just one question, what's the best teammate for a team of 2/3 to run with you?
Does the classic tornado shot is still the best mate to team with an aurabot?
"
mrapostos wrote:
"
What is your ES with this build? I'm keen to know if your high stat strategy plus Mask provides more ES than traditional ES jewels with Alpha.

9500 without flat ES jewels in tree

ok. i have 14,000 with Alpha :-/

So I'll stick to that
"
Rocmain wrote:
Looks like a really nice build ! Don't bother with bvanharjr, he shittalks on every aurabot guide in the scion section...

Ha-ha! This so true :) In fact, this is a good sign - when bvanharjr heavily criticizes your aurabot build it means you made a pretty good build :) He has some good points though, but his suggestions more like a matter of taste

"

So I'll stick to that

Bear in mind - unlike mrapostos, you are using Ephemeral Edge, which gives you a significant ES boost. I think if you switch to this build and use Ephemeral Edge instead of fossil-crafted weapon, you'll have even bigger ES than you're having now.
"
"
Rocmain wrote:
Looks like a really nice build ! Don't bother with bvanharjr, he shittalks on every aurabot guide in the scion section...

Ha-ha! This so true :) In fact, this is a good sign - when bvanharjr heavily criticizes your aurabot build it means you made a pretty good build :) He has some good points though, but his suggestions more like a matter of taste

"

So I'll stick to that

Bear in mind - unlike mrapostos, you are using Ephemeral Edge, which gives you a significant ES boost. I think if you switch to this build and use Ephemeral Edge instead of fossil-crafted weapon, you'll have even bigger ES than you're having now.

Ummm, not even close. Put his build in pob and give him Ephemeral Edge.
"
"
"
Rocmain wrote:

"

So I'll stick to that

Ummm, not even close. Put his build in pob and give him Ephemeral Edge.

link your pob? Gonna talk shit let the rest of us judge too
"
Fhenoix wrote:

link your pob? Gonna talk shit let the rest of us judge too

lmao. my profile is always public, so just load it in and look for yourself.

so don't tell me i'm talking shit when I'm not
"
drakiller wrote:
Hello,

First of all thanks a lot for your build it makes me really interested to build it.

Just one question, what's the best teammate for a team of 2/3 to run with you?
Does the classic tornado shot is still the best mate to team with an aurabot?

I made my version of build for TS. But u can edit it for any build u wanna boost
Are you able to use all the auras and cureses att the same time, cuz i cant figure out how to do that , OMEGA
"
CrazyYoda wrote:
Are you able to use all the auras and cureses att the same time, cuz i cant figure out how to do that , OMEGA

you should have 1,750 attributes in total and u need might of the meek in right position(check jewels in gear detail)
oki THanks dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info