[3.6] AuraBoss - CI AuraBot with Mask of the Tribunal(new helmet) | 15 auras / 2 curse / 1 aspect

This is my variation of CI AuraBot Build. I removed Alpha's Howl for new helmet added in 3.6. I have 15 auras / 2 curse / 1aspect and 9k ES without Flat Energy shield in Jewels on Tree.

Playing with attributes is very simple. You can see the difference between old and new passive trees:
Tree_Compare

Old

New

1.Pros/Cons

We can't compare this build with other regular builds, but we can compare with other AuraBot builds.

2.Cost

If you wanna try this build you can start with 1-2ex. The most expensive things is Jewels with corrupt on reduced mana reserved.
Spoiler

3.Tree/Ascendancy/Panteon

Tree:
http://poeurl.com/cmv3
Tree for 97lvl.
Before 80lvl take all posible Aura's nodes, after that Jewel sockets, after that Attributes nodes and finaly Increase Energy Shield nodes.

Ascendancy:

Bandits:
KILL THEM ALL (+2 points)

Пантеон:
Big - Lunaris. Small – Garukhan/Abberath.

4.Gear

Overview

Detail

Helmet

We need to take 7% reduced mana reserved that means we need 1750 attributes summary! You need to calculate summ of attributes every time when you changing your gear.

Belt

It's simple. 15% increase attributes is huge bonus for us. For the first time u can take less then 15.

Jewelery

Amulet: 5% reduced mana reserved and as much ES with attributes as possible. Rings: Unset with Attributes and ES.

Weapon

Important thing is "Auras from your skills grant 2% increased damadge to you and allies"(craft with Bound fossil). Find with as many attributes as possilbe.
For the first time u can take:

Shield

Shaped shield with "Socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reservation" and as much ES as possible.

Boots

For the first time you can use this one

Flask

I use this:

You can take any flask you like. Flasks with elemental damage reduction is very good.

Jewels

The manin goal for us is to get attributes as many as possible, so attributes on Jewels much more important then flat ES, but if u can get both it will be grate. This point make this build cheaper than others with Alpha's Howl!

You should use might of the meek on the left side of the scion tree start, it is BIS since meek affecting reduced mana reservation node on the right side of the scion.

5.Gem_Setup

You can place gems as you wish. For example, here my setup:

Helmet
Blasphemy - Elemental Weakness - Dread Banner - Assasin's Mark
(You can use any other curses for your personal targets)

Body
Enlighten(3-4lvl) - Anger - Wrath - Haste - Hatred - Malevolence

Gloves
Purity of Ice - Enlighten(3-4 lvl) - Vaal Discipline(20-21 lvl) - Purity of Fire

Boots
Smite - Animate Guardian - Minion Life - Flame Dash

Weapon
Enlighten - Phase run - Zealotry

Shield
Vitality- Grace - Purity of Lightning

Rings
Clarity(!!1LEVEL!!) - Purity of Elements

6.Animate_Guardian

This is budget option.If u wanna give Animate Guardian King Maker use this Vendor Recipe
+
+

Contacts:
You can find me on Discord Channel for any questions:

https://discord.gg/ahdWS7q (@apostos)

You can find me on stream:
https://www.twitch.tv/iamjustacrazy
Don't be confused by stream language since I am russain. Still can answer some of your questions.

I appreciate any feedback and will be glad to answer any of your questions.
Last bumped on May 14, 2019, 8:01:21 PM
nice build . but u need to use unique amulet on new league , forgot the name aready . for 1 aura
Dude, this build looks nuts! Can you make screenshots of your stats, please? You made really excited! :D
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
nice build . but u need to use unique amulet on new league , forgot the name aready . for 1 aura

Aul's Uprising
But i don't have enough reduced mana reserved with this one.
Last edited by mrapostos on Apr 26, 2019, 11:14:49 AM
"
nhtl017953 wrote:

Aul's can't be used since you need 5% reserve (and preferrably an aspect) your amulet.
reviewing:

Swap Ambu's Charge for a Kaom's. Ambu's does nothing for 'im (He can't have the endu charges & the regen doesn't proc ever.) Kaom's has more flat life, which is important.

Haste in your Victario's? Hope you like being slow.

Determination is half of your physical defensive setup. Replace Vitality with it (nobody really needs vitality anyways, from experience)

No sustainable bleed flask. Get one ASAP. A Basalt is NO GOOD.

Unless you have 2,250 total stats (good luck), Alpha's Howl is the ultimate bis helm.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 27, 2019, 1:19:17 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
reviewing:

Swap Ambu's Charge for a Kaom's. Ambu's does nothing for 'im (He can't have the endu charges & the regen doesn't proc ever.) Kaom's has more flat life, which is important.

Haste in your Victario's? Hope you like being slow.

Determination is half of your physical defensive setup. Replace Vitality with it (nobody really needs vitality anyways, from experience)

No sustainable bleed flask. Get one ASAP. A Basalt is NO GOOD.

Unless you have 2,250 total stats (good luck), Alpha's Howl is the ultimate bis helm.

-Kaom's Hearth too expensive for Animate Guardin. This guy can die at any moment. So it's easier to just setup a new one.

- Haste reserves 50% mana by default, but in Victario this number can be reduced to 0%, since 12-14% ms is not really a big deal, haste must be in chest imo

-My AG needs vitality, since he dont have any hp regen. With vitality he lives way longer and can die only in crazy situations. At the same time Determination gives increase armour, and I dont know how u skipped that, but my flat armour is about ~800 since Im not using iron reflexes. So there is really no reasons for using determination for me.

-Since when bleed became a big deal? I mean the only bleed danger is corruption blood (regular bleed is just meh), but it doesnt affect me, since im not the one who kills monsters

-You dont need to get 2250 attributes to compete with howl.With 1750 u lose only 1% reduced mana reserve, but can get way more: damage for carry, additional evasion, huge es boost. 1750 attributes are easy to get if you follow my build.
Looks like a really nice build ! Don't bother with bvanharjr, he shittalks on every aurabot guide in the scion section...
What is your ES with this build? I'm keen to know if your high stat strategy plus Mask provides more ES than traditional ES jewels with Alpha.
"
What is your ES with this build? I'm keen to know if your high stat strategy plus Mask provides more ES than traditional ES jewels with Alpha.

9500 without flat ES jewels in tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info