Patch 0.10.3 Deployment Schedule and Other News!

OH NICE!
I was sooooooo hoping for these fun race types to get more common! Glad to see them here! This game is getting more and more awesome by the day.
"
Solux wrote:
I'm hoping it's going to be a throwback to the Diablo 2 mod Ancestral Recall. That would mean the possibility of taking all the side dungeons and making a very nasty Megadungeon with them each act.

That meant you could choose whether you wanted to go the normal way through or risk the dangers of the megadungeon where you'd also get the required quest rewards for progression, but the monsters were unexpected new things.

That mod was also the first one I played where the devs dropped new crafting items in.

I know I'm intrigued.

I'll give a hint - it was no harder to add than the other two league types I mentioned in that post. It's not a super complex one, but is really fun.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Solux wrote:
I'm hoping it's going to be a throwback to the Diablo 2 mod Ancestral Recall. That would mean the possibility of taking all the side dungeons and making a very nasty Megadungeon with them each act.

That meant you could choose whether you wanted to go the normal way through or risk the dangers of the megadungeon where you'd also get the required quest rewards for progression, but the monsters were unexpected new things.

That mod was also the first one I played where the devs dropped new crafting items in.

I know I'm intrigued.

I'll give a hint - it was no harder to add than the other two league types I mentioned in that post. It's not a super complex one, but is really fun.

"... - it was no harder to add..."

We have it from the boss, folks. You have to solve simple math equations to do more damage! Thanks Chris! I was hoping my engineering experience would give me an edge in battle!
Good work GGG good updates, wish i had more time to play :/
:) =)
I have a hint, but wont post it, dont want to spoiler :D

Ancestral: Everyone has the Ancestral Bond keystone and deals no damage :P
"
Chris wrote:

So... Either all enemies have their skills linked with Spell/ranged totem, or everyone is locked into Ancestral Bond. Since the latter would result in people having a fair bit o' trouble killing hillock (or anything for that matter) I'll have to guess the former.

E: Actually, hostile aura totems EVERYWHERE sounds like a possibility, too.
Last edited by BearlyKoalafied123 on Mar 12, 2013, 5:17:25 AM
Wow! i really look forward for that cyclone skill!

but i have one question...

Where do we get it? is it a quest reward and drop or only as a drop? a skill like this is exactly what my lvl 51 duelist need to progress.

but i'm quite worried for the cost of getting one early on. people will sell it for huge prices (everyone loving WW in a certain other game)

what who'd be the best way for me to hunt down the gem?

-----astral-------
im 95% sure that its quite simple. everyone got it. want to kill somthing? use totems.
you can only use totems
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Mar 12, 2013, 5:20:43 AM
Ancestral: You're the first of your bloodline. You only live for 10 minutes before you die of old age. In that time, you have to find a mate to prolong your ancestry and keep racing. Good luck.
Wait... +4 projectiles.

Is Piety's lightning ball considered a projectile? Please answer.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info