[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

Why dont you specc into Resolute Technique with Cyclone?
IGN: Majingu

I did UE yesterday, for first time and kill him in my 6th portal, great Build, thank you very much.

I prefer Lightning Ball over Cyclone, is much better option

"
Majingu wrote:
Why dont you specc into Resolute Technique with Cyclone?

Hello

With 100% chance to poison on hit it is not worth the point you are nearly always at full virulence stack.
Excellent Build, thanks for your work, I killed UE twice and finally finish the Nexus, I have to say that is the best build I tried so far
Mapping is kinda slow, but I managed to kill my first ever Uber Elder, and that was my goal for this league! Twice to be precise :D

So thanks for a really strong build!
I know it's just speculation but if Cyclone channeling works the way people are saying maybe we could run in 3.7 with

Cyclone-CWC-Ball Lightning-Poison(this through wep if want a 3 link)

Wouldn't this be insane virulence stacking? Not sure if mana could be an issue but seems like it wouldn't be anything without a solution. I know some people are comfortable with virulence stacks with this build but i've seen a lot of 30-35 stacks in videos, staying more in 35-40 would be a good dps boost I think.

Last edited by lordaverage42 on May 23, 2019, 5:23:01 PM
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
I know it's just speculation but if Cyclone channeling works the way people are saying maybe we could run in 3.7 with

Wouldn't this be insane virulence stacking? Not sure if mana could be an issue but seems like it wouldn't be anything without a solution. I know some people are comfortable with virulence stacks with this build but i've seen a lot of 30-35 stacks in videos, staying more in 35-40 would be a good dps boost I think.

I see no issues with stacking 40 virulence from ball lightning set up. The problem with cyclone is that without resolute technique this build don't have enough accuracy to maintain 40 stacks on a single enemy. But your idea seems workable for sure (at least it works with channeling skills like wither).
"
h4bUb wrote:
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

I see no issues with stacking 40 virulence from ball lightning set up. The problem with cyclone is that without resolute technique this build don't have enough accuracy to maintain 40 stacks on a single enemy. But your idea seems workable for sure (at least it works with channeling skills like wither).

Yeah upon further tests my 5 link of ball lightning-poison-slower projectiles-faster casting-lesser poison easily keeps perma 40 stacks on single target. 3 link + 2 supported gems on dagger. Cyclone-CWC is probably not helping much besides maybe a gimmick with the watchers eye that gives +30 ES per hit or something but that's a bit of a different approach.

edit: btw a budget solution for uber elder is dream fragments ring. Just sacrificing some stats on another ring and reworking resists maybe (since this has a shitload of cold resist) but it's an easy way to avoid chill and freeze and seems like it could fit into the build without huge hassle.
Last edited by lordaverage42 on May 26, 2019, 4:36:38 PM
Not sure how it works but look interesting (new legion jewel):

Does we lose 80% of our mana for mass armour?
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Not sure how it works but look interesting (new legion jewel):

Does we lose 80% of our mana for mass armour?

Won't work for this build. The mana is 'converted' therefore it is lost. We need our mana pool for our ES and besides that we already have enough armor as it is really.

You could maybe do some variations of this build with that new jewel but wouldn't be the same as this in any way really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info