[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

Did anyone try hoa in pvp? What could i do if opponent take soul of shakari? Poison didn't stack on him.
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Sep 11, 2019, 8:35:26 AM
Just want to say I don't know why this build is not more popular, it is clearly the most OP build in the game. I really wish OP will just update this to 3.8, maybe I will write a guide for it later?

I copied this guy's set up and it is so much stronger than Necromancer builds. 27K energy shield, 60K armor, insane regen, 10K molten shell. And best of all? It is ridiculously cheap until clarity watcher's eye and emperor's mastery luxury items. You can get 20K+ energy shield easily with just 2EX gear since nobody plays this.

Herald of Agony damage is so ridiculously good even without spending any points in damage, and the slow clearing speed is greatly exaggerated with pierce (not a huge downgrade in single target either, it is +20% MORE projectile damage). Skitterbot (+24%) + Dread Banner completes the build, or you can use Pride instead.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/%D0%A5%D0%A3%D0%AF%D0%9A/elApacheSukaBlighTT?i=0&search=sort%3Denergy-shield
Last edited by hitmantb on Sep 21, 2019, 3:17:40 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
Just want to say I don't know why this build is not more popular, it is clearly the most OP build in the game. I really wish OP will just update this to 3.8, maybe I will write a guide for it later?

I copied this guy's set up and it is so much stronger than Necromancer builds. 27K energy shield, 60K armor, insane regen, 10K molten shell. And best of all? It is ridiculously cheap until clarity watcher's eye and emperor's mastery luxury items. You can get 20K+ energy shield easily with just 2EX gear since nobody plays this.

Herald of Agony damage is so ridiculously good even without spending any points in damage, and the slow clearing speed is greatly exaggerated with pierce (not a huge downgrade in single target either, it is +20% MORE projectile damage). Skitterbot (+24%) + Dread Banner completes the build, or you can use Pride instead.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/%D0%A5%D0%A3%D0%AF%D0%9A/elApacheSukaBlighTT?i=0&search=sort%3Denergy-shield

25k shield, he only using vaal discipline and 550k shaper dps. Actually its not complete build - he didn't use hatred. But yes, i like this build, right now i have 1.7 mil shaper dps if i switch pierce for vicious proj will be 2 mil.
Has this build a good clearspeed?

It seems extremly slow on paper and cant find videos of general mapping
Last edited by Revanroi on Sep 22, 2019, 1:04:27 PM
"
Revanroi wrote:
Has this build a good clearspeed?

It seems extremly slow on paper and cant find videos of general mapping

With pierce you clear full screen in 1 to 2 shots. You can shield charge into middle of monsters and pop 10k molten armor, your block also generate huge sustain.

It is not a super turbo clearing build by any means, but I don't find it to be worse than say, post nerf Cyclone.
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

25k shield, he only using vaal discipline and 550k shaper dps. Actually its not complete build - he didn't use hatred. But yes, i like this build, right now i have 1.7 mil shaper dps if i switch pierce for vicious proj will be 2 mil.

He is using that +3 dagger which does not allow elemental damage.

He is using Dread Banner and impale currently is not reflected in the POB calculation. Skitter bot is also 24% more from shock.

He is full defense build. Curious about your POB, mind if you post it? Would love to compare the offense/defense potential.
Last edited by hitmantb on Sep 22, 2019, 7:54:26 PM
My gear, 18.5k ES and rarely ever take damage, clear speed sucks, only use it in delve. I have a lvl 4 empower on the HoA, I just share it with my necro build.

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

He is using that +3 dagger which does not allow elemental damage.

He is using Dread Banner and impale currently is not reflected in the POB calculation. Skitter bot is also 24% more from shock.

He is full defense build. Curious about your POB, mind if you post it? Would love to compare the offense/defense potential.

for all I know, that "Does not allow elemental damage" line only affects you and not the minions so Hatred will work on minions.

CMIIW.
Hi, thank you for this good build.
I have a question for you: what anoints do you use on amulet? Thank you.
"
Nightmare1304 wrote:
Hi, thank you for this good build.
I have a question for you: what anoints do you use on amulet? Thank you.

In poe.ninja builds, most Agony Guardians builds I saw has Utmost Might on their amulets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info