Restart to update backend infrastructure.

plz stop spamming patch every 2-3 days..on steam version is tedious patching this game with pre allocating 20gb each time

i love this game but this patching frequency steam version is tedious...boring..

why single 20gb file on steam version...why...fix this

Last edited by xDarkillx on Apr 12, 2019, 2:08:29 AM
Yeah no its not a patch then; if a patch is what it takes to fix the syndicate. Froze up and got murdered on my first map back!!! It's just part of the game now I guess. Maybe one of the new melee love things for 3.0.7 could be you log out quicker when the client freezes so you don't die. I would totally use a socket for that spell. Would it have a support gem or just stand alone?
Who wants to bet chaos orbs there is another "patch" within the next 36 hours? haha
"
xDarkillx wrote:

+1

Pretty please, split the big GGPK file. Put the textures, music and other big stuff into files separate from the small stuff that gets patched often.

Thank you.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
JayFinch wrote:
"
xDarkillx wrote:

+1

Pretty please, split the big GGPK file. Put the textures, music and other big stuff into files separate from the small stuff that gets patched hoften.

Thank you.

+1 this is a easy solution....this game is popular on steam...why dont fix this crap updating..a single 20gb file is crazy with steam system patching
What complete joy. An update awaits on Steam. Downloaded and defragged. Boot up game, town loads, open stash box, game crash complete with total lockup forcing reboot.

Leaving Wash dc went to texas, crash within a minute. Rebooted machine went to california and crash within a minute complete with the third reboot.

You know what? Screw this game, screw the gang who never shot straight and screw personally anyone related to it.
Last edited by kaixis on Jul 22, 2020, 7:00:36 AM
"
xDarkillx wrote:
"
JayFinch wrote:
"
xDarkillx wrote:

+1

Pretty please, split the big GGPK file. Put the textures, music and other big stuff into files separate from the small stuff that gets patched hoften.

Thank you.

+1 this is a easy solution....this game is popular on steam...why dont fix this crap updating..a single 20gb file is crazy with steam system patching

How can you possibly say this is an "easy" solution when you haven't the faintest clue on how PoE is written?

Some people

edit: what is funny is you are getting angry at PoE for a shortcoming on Steam (not dealing with deltas properly). Okay
Last edited by biscuitpantsguy on Apr 12, 2019, 6:52:33 AM
"

How can you possibly say this is an "easy" solution when you haven't the faintest clue on how PoE is written?

Some people

edit: what is funny is you are getting angry at PoE for a shortcoming on Steam (not dealing with deltas properly). Okay
you right ok ...but
you think is good that for every damn patch or hotfix...who playing on steam version need to waiting 20 gb pre allocating and 20gb rewriting...every time? its crazy....poor my ssd health

pardon for my english... xD
well, the first thing I did after the patch installed (on stand-alone client), was to logon and start a JUN daily. I had no LAG at all on that map.
After that, I had a safehouse ready so I ran that also without any lag.

So PoE can run without lag or problems, but there must be something with your PC, ISP or ISP modem / router, your local network or the Windows / PoE installation itself that make all these problems.

The problem is how to find the solution and that is not easy when GGG doesn't offer tech support any more.....

This is my PC hardware and as you can see, some of it is old (4+ years) -->
Core i7-3770K, 16 GB ram, Asus GTX1070TI Cerberus Adv., Samsung 840 500GB SSD

I am running windows'10 and I did a inplace upgrade fra windows'7 when it was still free....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 12, 2019, 11:30:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info