Restart to update backend infrastructure.

All these ppl complaining having to allocate 20gb on steam, yet i dont have that issue? I just downloaded 300mb update and poof i can launch the game, i dont get what the problem is? Or am i missing the bigger picture here?
"
KurtOn wrote:
All these ppl complaining having to allocate 20gb on steam, yet i dont have that issue? I just downloaded 300mb update and poof i can launch the game, i dont get what the problem is? Or am i missing the bigger picture here?

Standalone client doesn't have the issues that Valve's copy does.
Hey any word on fixing the massive amount of xp loss due to massive fps loss lol I should be 100 by now but everytime there's double beyond or abyssal cracks the game just bogs out on ps4.... Great game but the a out of xp I've lost due to frame rates dropping not really fair lol. And the you have left group bug is another annoying thing any word on these fixes or just more cosmetics lol don't get me wrong I love to look good but I would also like to leve up and not have my ps4 bog out in the only maps I can gain xp in.
"
Hey any word on fixing the massive amount of xp loss due to massive fps loss lol I should be 100 by now but everytime there's double beyond or abyssal cracks the game just bogs out on ps4.... Great game but the a out of xp I've lost due to frame rates dropping not really fair lol. And the you have left group bug is another annoying thing any word on these fixes or just more cosmetics lol don't get me wrong I love to look good but I would also like to leve up and not have my ps4 bog out in the only maps I can gain xp in.

get a better PC, or run better maps. Elder Strand has 0 issues with Betrayal encounters - and yes, that's with DOUBLE beyond.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"

get a better PC, or run better maps. Elder Strand has 0 issues with Betrayal encounters - and yes, that's with DOUBLE beyond.

ps4 player btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info