GeForce Experience won't detect Path of Exile

"
Azazel_29 wrote:
But only if you installed game via steam. If you instaled normaly its not working...

Yes but NO, this just happened to me. After chaging the name and adding the Steam part, modify it on the NVIDIA experience but DON'T launch from there, launch from the new .exe with the steam part and it'll work perfectly fine! :D
"
livercat wrote:
I found kind of a dumb solution: make a copy of PathOfExile.exe with a name PathOfExileSteam.exe, and place it near the original. After that GeForce Experience will be able to identify POE and optimize its settings.

I can confirm this works for my system too, and I do not use Steam.

A few notes:

Don't copy or rename the x64 .exe even if you want to utilize the x64 client. Instead, stick to copying the "Path of Exile.exe" and rename that to "Path of ExileSteam.exe"

This will make Geforce Experience able to recognize the game and the adjustments you make will apply to both the normal and x64 client.

Launch the game from your regular shortcut but keep the "PathofExileSteam.exe" in your game folder.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I actually was having this issue during the very first patching of the league... I'm not sure what i've done since then but its working fine now. Do you have the latest driver installed?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
As of today, everything up to date, the non-steam client is still not recognized.

Would be great if Nvidia and GGG could fix this, sounds like a simple thing to fix :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info