PS4 Pro Crash. Game Breaking.

POE crashed during fight with Doedre in act 8 hardcore. Set to standard league on reboot.

I've had a few legit deaths already and I'm fine with that, but this is BS. Fix your game. >:(

Edit - Account Crosaith. Character Suara. Submitted report to PSN when the error page popped up. It happened a little while before I posted.
Last edited by Crosaith on Apr 9, 2019, 7:06:11 PM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2019, 8:24:46 PM
I honestly regret buying a supporter for a broken game like poe o ps4. Im just tired of the constant crashes but for my luck im playing softcore. Is just embarassing the state of the game on consoles. Winter orb is unplayable, im getting 5 or 6 crashes a day ( probably would get more if i continued playing after the crashes) and im almost giving up the game cause is just a matter of time bf i lose my patiente with this bs.....
I'm starting to regret my purchases too. :/

Losing a character that way is super discouraging. Why invest time in a game when it randomly destroys all your progress? I wanna play, but won't till this is resolved.

You guys are the reason they keep pumping out broken content.

No matter how buggy or broken it is, you keep giving them money!

ironically said... I only gave them money to access beta support way back when, but I figured, you know, after so many years we'd be out of beta :D

Jokes.
Last edited by garthzombie on Apr 10, 2019, 8:30:47 AM
I dont know why u complaining!

The list of Known Issues on Console getting smaller every patch.

So the game is almost perfect.

*ironic_mode off

Maybe we should make an online petition protest that Tencent the owners of GGG wake up and hire some Console programmers with knowledge.
"
garthzombie wrote:

ironically said... I only gave them money to access beta support way back when, but I figured, you know, after so many years we'd be out of beta :D

Jokes.

Unfortunatly you cant play poe for real without some sort of investment, for a least a few stash tabs and stuf like that, but i do believe that if a game is free, and it is a good game, giving the developers some investment is not the end of the world. I just hope that they realise that NOBODY that can play on pc will play on ps4 if the game continues this way
"
JabbaRoots wrote:
"
garthzombie wrote:

Jokes.

Unfortunatly you cant play poe for real without some sort of investment, for a least a few stash tabs and stuf like that, but i do believe that if a game is free, and it is a good game, giving the developers some investment is not the end of the world. I just hope that they realise that NOBODY that can play on pc will play on ps4 if the game continues this way

I tried on PS4 and gave up. Every league released on X1 made me want to play it less because shit is always so busted.

I was genuinely excited to play on PS4, get my wife involved get a few support packs, buy all the stab tabs each, that's a few bucks to give the devs, but held off because of issues.

Now I come to the forums from time to time wishing to see "whoa you guys fixed all the technical issues it runs flawlessly" Instead I just read more and more performance issues which I have experienced myself. I reported them here but had my posts deleted.

So yeah I ain't supporting GGG anymore and I am glad to see a lot of people on multiple social media outlets also saying how terrible the game is (from a technical level that is - not gameplay) and how buggy things are.

Maybe they'll pull their fingers out of their arses and focus on fixing instead of adding.
Last edited by garthzombie on Apr 10, 2019, 2:09:18 PM
Support page sent me here. Still no reply from GGG. I'm seeing a bunch of other threads with no replies either. No offense, but does support actually reply and resolve issues?
Dont know if they reply a lot, but just having a lot of posts about the same problem may rise awareness to the problems.
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're checking crash reports on a regular basis when we receive these from the live environment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info