PS4 Pro Crash. Game Breaking.

I appreciate the reply, but it's not very helpful and doesn't resolve the issue.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're checking crash reports on a regular basis when we receive these from the live environment.

Jeff can you pr9vide clarity on the crash reporting(especially on the blue screen dumps ps4 pro)

I dont usually choose the send report option because I want to get back to playing. Do you see the crash details regardless if I go though the send report function?

I'm seeing crashes on the ps4 pro fairly often now in the end game, and I'm not certain if its tied to monster density, my mtx, skill choice, ect.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Xbox be like this too. Its frustrating paying for support them and they keep making things worse. Just have faith that jeff will get some help. Its not his fault its GGG
Looked at new patch notes. It seems that Herald of Purity might have been the cause of my crashes. >:(

Still annoyed that a bug wasted 15+ hours of my time. Hopefully there won't be any more issues in the future.

That being said, gonna have to hold off any future purchases. Stash tab sale looks tempting, but this whole experience has left a bad taste.
Ugh... Nevermind. Gave POE another shot. Good for a while, then crashed again.

This has gotta be the most broken PS4 game I've played.

RIP POE. Maybe I'll try again next league if you get your **** together.
Last edited by Crosaith on Apr 12, 2019, 10:37:45 PM
On the PS4 it is funny that I've been able to play Standard League as an SSF without much difficulty including few crashes up into trying to finish Part 2 Act 9 when all of a sudden yesterday and today it has all turned to fubar with crashes and log-offs. I'm spinning my wheels.
I would like to report that since patch 3.7.3d, I have experienced far, far less crashes on ps4 pro, most especially in Delve.

Tencent owns them, GGG is no longer the same as they used to be.

Ps4 is in a terrible state. Literally back to back crashing. The old GGG would never have stood for this. I've supported them for many years now. Since Tencent things have been rapidly going down hill.

Making all kinds of gains.
Few months later from OP:

The game had crashed very infrequently 2 weeks or so ago, but as of the past few days it's constant lag (screen stops for a few seconds then allows input and speeds up display) and that will eventually lead up to a crash.

BUT from what I can tell, it's better now than it was and seeing a decent amount of updates is reason for hope.

Idk, I'd pay $60 for the game, or even subscribe monthly, if i didn't lose 4 HC characters to desyncs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info