3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
zejton199 wrote:
why no sindicate FIX ?????? still many people have very laG !!!

you will learn to enjoy it! and once you're done, you'll love the nexus and the decay mechanic! and the torrent of synthesis items. and everything else.
Lol maybe someday people will realize temp leagues are nothing more than a test for potential core content. So many complainers, would love to see how half of you deal with devs who dont actually give a shit and take months for updates we luckily get on a weekly basis with GGG.
I dont understand why people are complaining about map sustain, i have no problem my friends feel the same. Maybe people are just running their t16 wrong.
"
Joleco wrote:
Why Synthesis is still not removed from the game???

And to the ppl that are crying about syndicate lag. Oh well the whole game is laggin af. Just log oriath and you will see loading times and zerofps. I MEAN they should fix whole game and not just syndicate. But they sadly cant do this for years already. And they adding more and more new things in this crappy terrible indie game engine.

Do better then mate ;)
I am not the only one thinking this is getting ridiculous, right ? I mean the adding of more and more mechanics, and then not have them spawn for hours. At this point i think atleast Niko and Syndicate should be spawning always in maps, unless for example some of the other masters isnt spawn. Delve and Syndicate are too huge of a part of the game to have them once per 10 maps or so. Especially when you have like 50 if not more enchants with levels to unveil. With the current rate it could take you 2 months if not more to unveil most of the enchants. These 2 should really be somehow implemented more in.

Regarding Synthesis, it started very poorly, but with 3.6.3 it actually became playable. On its own its quite interesting, just needs more tuning i guess.

So far i've been enjoying the league, well, i was skipping everything league related until 3.6.3 , altho i didn't want to, because its interesting, but was too tidious.

This is a minor patch so i am not sure why people complain so much. There will be more to come. After all, you are playing the game for free, so don't complain so much. Devs are working and solving whatever they can and thats that.
Solid fixes, thanks for all your hard work GGG.

It's a real shame that all the people who apparently have the time to complain on reddit and the forums about how "awful" synth league is due to whatever chosen bug can't seem to grasp how mechanics work or afford a 40$ SSD to stop syndicate lag. Maybe you all should be getting jobs or studying and not be playing PoE? But then again you're not even playing PoE you're just sitting on the forums crying so how would you even know what the game is like?
"
TutNGlide wrote:
Solid fixes, thanks for all your hard work GGG.

It's a real shame that all the people who apparently have the time to complain on reddit and the forums about how "awful" synth league is due to whatever chosen bug can't seem to grasp how mechanics work or afford a 40$ SSD to stop syndicate lag. Maybe you all should be getting jobs or studying and not be playing PoE? But then again you're not even playing PoE you're just sitting on the forums crying so how would you even know what the game is like?

Here comes that ***king dumb argument again that people who have time to complain dont have a job.

Wonder how you manage your so ***king precious time to still be able to complain about people complaining when they're not even talking to you.

[Removed by Support]
Cool and all, but not what the game currently needs.

Add an Alva/Niko mod to the map device.

Make Syndicate abilities more visible and possibly add voice indications to some attacks.
Betrayal intervention game freezes fix??????????????????????????????????
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Fixed a bug where you could not reserve life for a skill if the reservation cost was 0 and you only had 1 life.

CI loves this ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info