3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
Crusar wrote:
I seriously have no idea what people are talking with Betreyal lag. I have no issues whatsoever. My specs are nothing special, got the game on a 5 year old Evo 850.

What issue i have with Betreyal and Syndicate events is, that they are too rare. You gotta Unveil like 200+ enchants....you wont be able to do that in the whole league. Ofcourse its ment to you know, buy a craft from someone elese that has it, but yea, i am not giving my item and currency to someone just like that hoping he wont screw me over.

Either they should figure out a system for that, or they should make unveiling the mods alot easier, couse its annoying when you are waiting on an enchant to unveil for a month already.

Actually, for some reason intervention does create lag untill they spawn. The lag makes me know they are going to spawn. But to me it is not too much, I worry more about the one shots.

Personally I would fix crafting and synthesis in one go: Remove betrayal completely, but let us 'discover' mods/recipe's from items which we have used in the synthesizer. This both removes the one-shots from the game and gives us a reason to actually be in the nexus(to farm items for recipe's). This would also give the nexus a reason to go core... as it isn't really a bad league, but the QoL needs major improvements. Nexus rewards also, as it does not weight up against the time spend in the nexus.
Edit: make the betrayal monsters map bosses.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 6, 2019, 5:22:07 AM
Personally I just want to play the game but cannot due to constant never ending ever present eternal lags. Bought a new computer and upgraded my internet.

Now there are new problems to deal with.

GGG doesn't help a damn thing by maintaining this utter silence on the issue. It's like asking the White House about Trump's taxes. No answer and a smug attitude.

Oh well, I am really progressing in Warframe and I have GGG to thank for introducing me to the game.

Lol, it almost like GGG says, "We know the game is completely broken so play Warframe in the meantime.

Go fig.
If you can't fix the lag, so don't punish for dying because of it.
It's very frustrating way to make leveling harder.
Is this a conspiracy to kill off the hardcore playerbase xD?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Yeah, I am tapping out. It's not possible to play anymore

Time to find something else.

Its old and worn out.

Totally enjoyed it until this problem.

I think they are in denial which is the first step to ruin.
A veces camino y me devuelve más atrás de donde yo ya había caminado... a que se debe?
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:46:23 PM
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:46:13 PM
Fixed a bug where the "No Physical Damage" modifier didn't prevent Physical Damage on the item if Quality exceeded 20%.

GIVE ME BACK 2~4 physical damage Cospri's Malice!!!!!!!
I am playing bleeding flicker strike COC!!!!OMG
hacked
Last edited by xalerafera on May 2, 2019, 4:02:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info