[Xbox One] 3.6.3 Follow Up Patch Notes

after the patch 3.6.3 in xbox one the game crashed and it does not enter more, it arrives at the screen to log in and the game closes, already restart the console and it did not advance, I hope that solve this bug because the game in xbox ta horrible in this league
I crashed twice within 5 minutes just sitting in town.... with an xbox X and SSD.... bout to say fuck this league and see if GGG can manage to get it together next league.
When will you be fixing these 1 minute and a half load times. Please it's ridiculously long gonna stop playing if something isn't done. Before this new league everything was ok. But now it's long as ever please fix this.
PollarHippie
"
p4ndi0n wrote:
My game don't open after this update. He opens and crash after try show my character list.
I did: normal restart 2 times and 3 pressing Xbox buttom for 6 sec to clear the cache , still happening!

;/

Exactly the same for me. This last update have increase the crash problems. The GGG animation when lauching game is still bugged and i cant load my characters list...

Near one month and this league is always unplayable, and as in the last month, players community is low, i think Synthesis is a one month league... if only GGG can finally fix effectively the game... X_x
After patch, game crashes at character list...:/
"
Varanthur wrote:

"
after the patch 3.6.3 in xbox one the game crashed and it does not enter more, it arrives at the screen to log in and the game closes, already restart the console and it did not advance, I hope that solve this bug because the game in xbox ta horrible in this league

We have a fix that we're deploying tomorrow morning NZ local. This issue is related to users who are using a system language outside of English. To temporarily fix this you can set you system language to English until the patch goes live in the morning.
Still the gameplay is frustrating...loading times that last forever, disconnections, lags, ruin everything...aposynthesis...
Server option is huge, especially for those using ISPs with peering issues like Deutsche Telekom.

On Xbox One X (without SSD, performance mode) the game feels really good after that follow up patch. Seems like that annoying memory leak got fixed, loadtimes are also quite short.

I played for about 5 hours today, not one crash or freeze for me. And Synthesis is quite rewarding and fun now, too.

Hello Guys, Hello GGG, i absolutely love your game been playing for some time now on me Xbox one x and found it amazing!!!! s2 i'm a big fan of MMO ARPG Hack and Slash games , and i've play lots of then, but this one is the best , it's a well polish game made by gamers for gamers. every detail on the game and mechanichs are well made , thank you for making such a marvelous game. !!!!!!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Varanthur wrote:

"

We have a fix that we're deploying tomorrow morning NZ local. This issue is related to users who are using a system language outside of English. To temporarily fix this you can set you system language to English until the patch goes live in the morning.

Thank you Jeff!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info