[Xbox One] 3.6.3 Follow Up Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.6.3 Follow Up Patch Notes

• Added the gateway selection feature. This can be found in your 'Options' menu and must be set on the login page.
  • Fixed 3 client crashes.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Apr 2, 2019, 6:12:37 PM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2019, 2:33:32 PM
The patch will go live at 3PM PDT.

[Xbox One] 3.6.3.1 Follow Up Patch Notes

-Added the awesome feature that makes this game stop sucking. This can be found in your 'Options' menu but it doesn't work.
-Fixed 3 client crashes but we still have 876 other types of crashes. So wether you wanted to be booted to the dashboard, crash to homescreen or have your xbox restart we got the crash for you!
-Synthesis league will be ending tomorrow and a new league will start that is a lot better we promise, but we will start over with terrible xbox performance issues.
Last edited by Deklnu on Apr 2, 2019, 5:29:06 PM
Everyone crowd the same gateway and make it worse!
Pog
"
Deklnu wrote:
Everyone crowd the same gateway and make it worse!

Yeah that's not how this works. You should stop being so pessimistic.
Last edited by Ant___ on Apr 2, 2019, 5:55:21 PM
"
Deklnu wrote:
The patch will go live at 3PM PDT.

[Xbox One] 3.6.3.1 Follow Up Patch Notes

-Added the awesome feature that makes this game stop sucking. This can be found in your 'Options' menu but it doesn't work.
-Fixed 3 client crashes but we still have 876 other types of crashes. So wether you wanted to be booted to the dashboard, crash to homescreen or have your xbox restart we got the crash for you!
-Synthesis league will be ending tomorrow and a new league will start that is a lot better we promise, but we will start over with terrible xbox performance issues.

Then stop playing and move on with your life of complaining. It's a free to play game. Been playing on Xbox since it came out and while there are issues, GGG has done a lot of work to try and fix them. Porting PC games over to consoles is never easy.
Still waiting for GGG to come out with that patchnotes post about how they are implementing keyboard and mouse support on xbox...
My game don't open after this update. He opens and crash after try show my character list.
I did: normal restart 2 times and 3 pressing Xbox buttom for 6 sec to clear the cache , still happening!

;/
The server option change seems to have fixed my constant stuttering I was experiencing with the new league. I live in Las Vegas and was forced to use the California server, but switching to the main Texas hub has made the game very fluid and even load times are faster then the California server. This is a very good change so far. Thanks GGG
Easy fanboys....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info