[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

hi guys
this is my current character https://pastebin.com/8frvNJUJ can you please tell me what should i do next? gem setup to get the best outta elemental equilibrium.
thanks a lot.
Looks nice so far, I was thinking about something like that to start in the next league, and to combine Wintertide Brand and Arctic Breath on a Trickster (yeah it will look like you jizz around and make the enemies squirt... it may not be a nsfw build) and maybe a frostbolt + arcane Brand and vortex on an occultist. I know that cold DOTs are really strong, at least regarding the numbers, but how do you deal with cold res? Only with elemental equilibrium? I know the occultist reduces it a bit for nearby monsters. But otherwise I think there is only the curse frostbite and that one helmet...
"
griffinzero wrote:
Looks nice so far, I was thinking about something like that to start in the next league, and to combine Wintertide Brand and Arctic Breath on a Trickster (yeah it will look like you jizz around and make the enemies squirt... it may not be a nsfw build) and maybe a frostbolt + arcane Brand and vortex on an occultist. I know that cold DOTs are really strong, at least regarding the numbers, but how do you deal with cold res? Only with elemental equilibrium? I know the occultist reduces it a bit for nearby monsters. But otherwise I think there is only the curse frostbite and that one helmet...

EE is huge (-50%), Frostbite and/or Ele Weakness, Helmet with -9% cold res to nearby enemies.

Wintertide Brand looks pretty neat for sure. might be difficult to incorporate into the build just because of sockets. Sounds like it'll stack damage with Cold Snap and Vortex though so that is just insane.

Depending on its damage it could just replace Cold Snap or Vortex entirely. Will have to see though.
Hello Good sir. Do you intend to make the trickster again this league and test wintertide?

Or you already tested? Is it worth it making slot for it?

Thanks in advance. :)
Last edited by silverlotoss on Jun 21, 2020, 7:14:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info