[3.11 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
mauricios23 wrote:
I can't use Malevolence and Discpline at the same time if i don't have a Enlighten support linked with one of then, so how can you use both of then without Enlighten?

Then you've linked one of them with a support gem as Malevolence on its own is a 50% reservation and Discipline is a 35% reservation.
Spoiler

Im using this... And flasks

Spoiler

Should i change anything? I was looking for a diferent shield with more ES. Im at 11.6k ES

Loving this build btw.
Last edited by NinjaSailus on Jul 3, 2020, 9:20:34 PM
For some reason i am not getting endurance or frenzy charges. what am i doing wrong?
"
Fulcher wrote:
For some reason i am not getting endurance or frenzy charges. what am i doing wrong?

Cold snap can bypass the cooldown for 1 frenzy charge, so if you spam cold snap, you lost you'r frenzy charge.
So are we suppose to go CI or low life on this build? There's 2 different pob.
"
swaes wrote:
So are we suppose to go CI or low life on this build? There's 2 different pob.

Both work, CI is the most budget friendly and easiest to gear whilst LL is a bit of a headache to sort attributes & res with but does a bit more dmg with a higher price tag.
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Great build guide!

I was wondering if vortex could be replaced with a different skill, if I don't like self casting? (I'm used to shooting a skill out, as opposed to casting it at my feet).
Hey guys, how would I use solstice vigil with the build? What gems do i switch in order to fit blashphemy and temporal chains in the build. ALso is the clear okay without profane bloom? I'm levelling up the build right now and it doesn't seem like I can clear well without profane bloom
GL to anyone on HC, when you will walk on mobs:D
does it make sense to use tempest shield on cwdt for additional block chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info