[3.6] Divine Ire *BOOM HEADSHOT* Lightning Based LL Trickster. Uber Elder Viable! 2-4M DPS+

"
danis wrote:
Nice build, NateDiesel!
I can definitely say it's one of my favorite builds that i've played in POE
Blasting all content with ease.
Very fast clear speed and boss killing in secs :)

LL 8,4 ES, 4 mils dps with 508 multi (Crafted epic jewel with 44 multi and 8% ES :))

Nice! 8.4 is Beefy.

Glad you're enjoying the build
so, can this build play for league starter?
"
owsghastly wrote:
so, can this build play for league starter?

You can - you wouldn't be able to go Low Life until you got your Shavronne's Wrappings.

But I played with this exact tree as hybrid until mid 80's when I got mine.

You can also choose to go as CI.

The damage and clear are very nice and I plan on starting with this again next league.
Hi, really great build, I'm having no problems farming Uber Elder with it so far (despite this being my 1st uberelder-able character)

I modified the build a bit to be more offensive but I'm still having difficulty reaching your level of damage, can I get some help on diagnosing what's the problem?

PoB link is
https://pastebin.com/015VvNft
Last edited by Klauthe on May 8, 2019, 5:49:54 AM
"
Klauthe wrote:
Hi, really great build, I'm having no problems farming Uber Elder with it so far (despite this being my 1st uberelder-able character)

I modified the build a bit to be more offensive but I'm still having difficulty reaching your level of damage, can I get some help on diagnosing what's the problem?

PoB link is
https://pastebin.com/015VvNft

Glad that its your first Uber ELder kill!!! That makes me very happy to hear. congrats on that.

Exciting to see people making some alterations to it as well.

So it looks like fully buffed you're doing about 3M effective DPS which is still strong.

My suggestions

- Your belt could be a huge area for damage improvement. The % Elemental damage to attacks does nothing for Divine Ire.
Try instead for a belt with
% Increased Lightning Damage
% Increased Elemental Damage
% Increased Damage
Any combination of the 3 will give you a nice boost.

- Unless its not in the POB for some reason you also are not running Vaal Righteous Fire. Triggering VRF for bosses and big hits is a massive DPS boost that really helps with those one shots and instaphases.

Let me know if that helps and what else your thoughts might be!

Good luck

EDIT: Example of Belt that I am using currently.
Last edited by NateDiesel on May 10, 2019, 11:41:53 AM
"
NateDiesel wrote:

My suggestions

- Your belt could be a huge area for damage improvement. The % Elemental damage to attacks does nothing for Divine Ire.
Try instead for a belt with
% Increased Lightning Damage
% Increased Elemental Damage
% Increased Damage
Any combination of the 3 will give you a nice boost.

- Unless its not in the POB for some reason you also are not running Vaal Righteous Fire. Triggering VRF for bosses and big hits is a massive DPS boost that really helps with those one shots and instaphases.

Oh, thanks, I totally forgot about that belt! Gonna update it ASAP then

I didn't take VRF since i'd only have 2 chances to activate it during uberelder fight, where that extra DPS matters (everything else just gets deleted with this build lol). And also since I'm using 4 auras (zealotry,HoA,discipline and wrath) I actually don't have any extra space to put VRF+inc duration. And getting extra lightning penetration from wrath with that watcher's eye jewel, I think is a better tradeoff since the damage bonus is constant.

Thanks again and Cheers!
Any tree lvling guide for this as race starter?
Skill tree lvling guide will be nice.
Im new in this game. Some screen tree when u get lvl 30,50 will be really helpfull

Sry for my eng.
this build is saaaweeeet man. I actually respecced my lvl90 Soulrend trickster into it. Having a lot of fun.

I am having a little trouble getting one shot, but upgrades to my gear should hopefully fix that.

Also my mobs do die to insta click, but if its a large enough one I have to shoot at it a couple of times as they seem to only die where my beam directly hits them. Is that just the way it is or am i missing something?

would really appreciate someone taking a look at my char and giving any advice, still kinda struggle with this game and min/max in endgame

https://pastebin.com/Vei7DSiR
Last edited by AlienFX_ on May 27, 2019, 4:26:33 AM
This dude was going to be my league starter, was enjoying just levelling this guy up now, but there's now a flat 44% reduced ES from tree with the recent update. No points gained back. They just nerfed it right out of the actual nodes on the tree around the trickster.

Combine 44% less ES, with no 8% Phys reduction from Infused channeling, longer time frame to gain Ghost Shrouds (which may not be that bad) 6% less cast speed, and 10% less spell dodge with Escape Artist. As well as no immortal call..

This could get pretty squishy, pretty fast, unless you're geared to the boobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info