[3.6] Divine Ire *BOOM HEADSHOT* Lightning Based LL Trickster. Uber Elder Viable! 2-4M DPS+

"
saizosol wrote:
Hi, I've been trying to make my Divine Ire build work for ages, went some of same nodes as you but opted to head to far side as I went the Power charge route.

https://pastebin.com/bwWKYVrQ

Help me... I've had insane bad luck with drops got like 20c to me name lol.

Edit* Did some changes after really looking at your build and it's improved by fair amount, one area I need to figure out is the tank, I'm getting sick of being 1 shot.

You do a lot of traveling to get to the templar side of things. I would consider pulling things back to the middle / right side of the tree. I think that alone will help some of your problems.
How do you have enough mana reserve for Aspect of the Spider? I currently have Ash and Discipline and not enough for Aspect of spider.
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
How do you have enough mana reserve for Aspect of the Spider? I currently have Ash and Discipline and not enough for Aspect of spider.

Herald of Ash + Discipline and Spider together should reserve 85% of your Mana leaving you 15% for casting.

Try removing some of the gear / gems / sometimes I feel like it gets a little buggy with reservation.
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:

Take nodes or wear a Diadem.
"
warxtreme wrote:
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:

Take nodes or wear a Diadem.

This is not necessary - on the mana side of things, HoAsh/Discipline/Spider reserves 85% mana.

Make sure they aren't linked to any additional gems which could increase their reservation amount.
Last edited by NateDiesel on Apr 11, 2019, 9:14:55 PM
Hey Dude,

nice Build, its my first one with Divine Ire and its a lot of fun, so thanks for that!

Actually i am working on my gear and try to improve that with crafting. What do you think?

Nearly finished that one, sadly i cant craft myself -X Mana cost of Skills at the moment.

How did u get Your awesome Wand? Selfcraft? Maybe you have some good advices for me or stat priorities :)

Cheers
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 15, 2019, 1:35:11 PM
Hey Dunkler,

Glad you're enjoying the build!!

Nice shield - good ES and Crit chance. I have some spell damage as well on mine but less overall ES so you can't really go wrong.

The rings look good - I don't have (or suggest) the top tier - mana craft as its 1ex cost but I can do the lower tier ones for you in game if you'd like. it helps a bit but isn't super game changing.

As for the weapon you have a pretty nice one there! The Phys as extra lightning and the elemental as extra chaos are the largest increases. I got lucky and bought mine early league. crafted the spell/chaos and got lucky with a slam of the penetration.

You'll have to see where your DPS shakes out with that wand - I would suggest the hybrid SPellDamage / Extra Chaos craft instead though. my guess is you'll have plenty of DPS for all content with that wand.
Im just starting this build and have looked over a few things.

One of the concerns I am thinking of is that there is a lot of physical damage on tree,does that get converted to lightning some how that I don't see through guide?

I don't know the skill it self so I might not be looking far enough ahead.
"
Wannabe wrote:
Im just starting this build and have looked over a few things.

One of the concerns I am thinking of is that there is a lot of physical damage on tree,does that get converted to lightning some how that I don't see through guide?

I don't know the skill it self so I might not be looking far enough ahead.

The

Divine Ire (like many of the new skills) deals 50% physical and 50% elemental dmg. We're converting the damage over to all lightning with the Physical to Lightning support gem. We still receive bonuses for physical dmg etc though. So those nodes are not wasted.

Hope you're enjoying it! let us know how it goes
Nice build, NateDiesel!
I can definitely say it's one of my favorite builds that i've played in POE
Blasting all content with ease.
Very fast clear speed and boss killing in secs :)

LL 8,4 ES, 4 mils dps with 508 multi (Crafted epic jewel with 44 multi and 8% ES :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info