Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
timecat wrote:
This is hardly a guide, you're just showing off your endgame gear. It's got next to no info on how to play this build, the mechanics of it, how to level, etc. You're so close, put some more effort into it and it'll be a full guide.

I'm guessing you didn't click show on any of the spoiler sections right? This guide has more info than most popular guides, the only thing I don't give is leveling tips, because if you don't know how to level, this build is probably too advanced for you.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
timecat wrote:
This is hardly a guide, you're just showing off your endgame gear. It's got next to no info on how to play this build, the mechanics of it, how to level, etc. You're so close, put some more effort into it and it'll be a full guide.

I'm guessing you didn't click show on any of the spoiler sections right? This guide has more info than most popular guides, the only thing I don't give is leveling tips, because if you don't know how to level, this build is probably too advanced for you.

Oh and I don't use any of the gear listed in this guide on my personal min-maxed character except for the bow, Dire Strike.
"
GGG wrote:
We've made adjustments to the damage provided by the Shaper mod that grants cold damage per 10 Dexterity, and the cold damage bonus on Hyrri's Ire. The large amount of added damage from these two items was too great an increase for too little investment. More item modifier changes are noted below.

Well boys, looks like this build is getting nerfed. I'll try to update it as soon as possible. Hopefully it's not completely dead in league now, fortunately it will be alive and well in standard.
just wondering if i should go ahead and wipe these suffixes or just tack on attack speed and use it as is? Cheers.
"
GharkMaull wrote:
just wondering if i should go ahead and wipe these suffixes or just tack on attack speed and use it as is? Cheers.

Definitely wipe suffixes and multimod before it gets nerfed!
Patch notes out.

It killed this build.

Low double damage % and crappy add cold damage from dex.

RIP Dec 2019
"
ryukenden wrote:
Patch notes out.

It killed this build.

RIP Dec 2019

I'll post my full thoughts when the patch is officially deployed and we know the new mods from the new influenced items, but I'm tending to agree with this.

Shaper items will be far more rare, the 3-5 cold per 10 dex mod has been changed to 2-4 cold per 10 dex, 20% double damage got reduced to 6% double damage (this one doesn't make sense), + skill nerfs. On the other hand there is possibility with new mods that will buff this build, and also it might be compensating awakened support gems. It awaits to be seen if it is dead, but it will live on in standard I guess.
"
"
ryukenden wrote:
Patch notes out.

It killed this build.

RIP Dec 2019

I'll post my full thoughts when the patch is officially deployed and we know the new mods from the new influenced items, but I'm tending to agree with this.

Shaper items will be far more rare, the 3-5 cold per 10 dex mod has been changed to 2-4 cold per 10 dex, 20% double damage got reduced to 6% double damage (this one doesn't make sense), + skill nerfs. On the other hand there is possibility with new mods that will buff this build, and also it might be compensating awakened support gems. It awaits to be seen if it is dead, but it will live on in standard I guess.

Where is it mentioned it'll be 2-4 cold per 10 dex?
"
Armisal wrote:

Where is it mentioned it'll be 2-4 cold per 10 dex?
It says bows will roll 1h value of the mod instead of 2h value, so you can check shaper mods on let's say claw and see how much that is.
Viktranka is right. Also this is about a 25% damage nerf, not including the double damage nerf, so we'll have to see what the new mods are. But awakened GMP gives an additional projectile, so with that in mind... we have a lot more damage now. On top of that, if everything is nerfed, then we'll still be top of the pack
Last edited by FamilyManZed on Dec 11, 2019, 2:38:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info