[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Just crafted that, all i have to do is multimod it and it should be done.
Also for the implicit on the bow you need to get a total of 161 or more dexterity on the bows. This means the rolls matter when it comes to t1
"
cosmanat wrote:
Also for the implicit on the bow you need to get a total of 161 or more dexterity on the bows. This means the rolls matter when it comes to t1

Added this to the guide.

Also, I think GGG's new design philosophy allows rares to beat almost all uniques in this build. I added a new pair of rare gloves to the build which I think beats out shaper's touch, and all you have to do is multimod a dex pair of gripped gloves.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hey family man, im following your build, but i feel a bit stucked in terms of damage. Could you do a quick leveling guide about gearing and a progressive tree???

Or take a look on my profile and i would appreciate if you tell what can i improve.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by electrico8 on Mar 25, 2019, 5:07:07 PM
"
electrico8 wrote:
Hey family man, im following your build, but i feel a bit stucked in terms of damage. Could you do a quick leveling guide about gearing and a progressive tree???

Or take a look on my profile and i would appreciate if you tell what can i improve.

Thanks in advance!

Well I'm gonna be pretty busy this week, but I might work on short leveling guide this weekend, since I would spare anyone of having a bad leveling experience! As for your build, tempest is a good call for leveling bow, but I would not have picked up the claw nodes without a lioneye's fall, as it converts those claw nodes to bow nodes. As for the tree, basically pick up the bottom half of the tree, then the path upwards all the way to coordination, ignoring the unnatural instinct "arm" and the lioneye's fall wheel. Acrobatics is really nice pick up too, I advise it.

Don't level with lightning arrow, it's for when you have high amounts of damage so you can clear t16 maps in around a minute, without having to have an enchant or rigwald's quills. Rain of Arrows is better when leveling, and is the best leveling skill for bows in my opinion.
Hey,

I got my hands on a ilvl 85 thicket bow with just the prefix 3-5 cold dmg on it, trying to figure out how to best craft this bow now. If you have crafting experience could you maybe provide a step by step list?

I was thinking first to lock prefixes and then try to get the double damage mod on it?

Ty for your input!
"
Mkerow wrote:
Hey,

I got my hands on a ilvl 85 thicket bow with just the prefix 3-5 cold dmg on it, trying to figure out how to best craft this bow now. If you have crafting experience could you maybe provide a step by step list?

I was thinking first to lock prefixes and then try to get the double damage mod on it?

Ty for your input!

If you mean that there is no other affixes, then you multimod it like the one shown in the OP. Only difference is you won't have double damage. If that's not the case simply hold down the alt key on the item and see if it has any suffixes, if it does, then you lock prefixes and scour (prefixes cannot be changed+orb of scouring). If there is no empty suffixes then you annul and pray you don't hit the prefix, then you lock prefixes and scour and multimod.
Really liking this build so far.
As a temporary weapon I am using the Hopeshredder unique which seems to be decent enough. I swapped out your op bow and subbed in the hopeshredder and was getting 15mil dps.

I have a question about the fossil crafting.
Why do you use the abberant fossil?
Is it for the despair on hit mod or is it to increase the chance of a cold mod by getting rid of the lightning mods?

"
mojo5110 wrote:
Really liking this build so far.
As a temporary weapon I am using the Hopeshredder unique which seems to be decent enough. I swapped out your op bow and subbed in the hopeshredder and was getting 15mil dps.

I have a question about the fossil crafting.
Why do you use the abberant fossil?
Is it for the despair on hit mod or is it to increase the chance of a cold mod by getting rid of the lightning mods?

You don't want despair on hit. I just found that I hit lightning mods so often that it was ruining a lot of the potential of the bow.
"
cosmanat wrote:

Just crafted that, all i have to do is multimod it and it should be done.

Just made synthesized my 3/5 bow. Was wondering what your thoughts are on using a serrated/prismatic combo on it until I get socketed gems deal 20% more attack damage and either elemental penetration or high elemental dmg %. or both lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info