Xbox One 3.6.1 Patch Notes

Thanks for this update. Lot smoother now when entering a zone.
I hope the next update (on monday ?) will fix the constant crash we get every 5 to 10 loading..
Yep now the game is crashing on every 3-rd zone and of course right before th WP ;( but again much more better that way.
Last edited by Lubetobe on Mar 16, 2019, 8:08:51 AM
So I'm in a trial, in a Zana area, inside a map. I've finished the zones and am ready to return to hideout. Leave trial, 2 minute load. Leave Zana, 2 minute load. Leave map, 2 minute load. Enter new map, 2 minute load. Yeah that's not an acceptable state for the game to be in. This is a worst case example (still not that unusual really), but to leave a map and enter a new one it will always take me at least 4 minutes to start playing again. I really hope you don't think this is an acceptable solution to the crash problems.
Last edited by ANYNAMEISFINE on Mar 16, 2019, 8:58:27 AM
"
ANYNAMEISFINE wrote:
So I'm in a trial, in a Zana area, inside a map. I've finished the zones and am ready to return to hideout. Leave trial, 2 minute load. Leave Zana, 2 minute load. Leave map, 2 minute load. Enter new map, 2 minute load. Yeah that's not an acceptable state for the game to be in. This is a worst case example (still not that unusual really), but to leave a map and enter a new one it will always take me at least 4 minutes to start playing again. I really hope you don't think this is an acceptable solution to the crash problems.

Yea there is much worst crash problems now so i dont even know what are you talking about.
Actually I'm talking my worlds back at this point the game is unplayable.
We should play this shit till Monday? Really? Why every major patch is on Monday? It's not new that most of the people playing the game on weekends you know that very well!
You really should change your mechanics of this.
Just shut down the servers already... will be more better!
At least we will know that we cannot play the game and we will wait patiently!
Damn it ... why I'm playing this game and don't go outside to have fun and drink a beer with a friends...
Actually I'm talking my worlds back at this point the game is unplayable.
We should play this shit till Monday? Really? Why every major patch is on Monday? It's not new that most of the people playing the game on weekends you know that very well!
You really should change your mechanics of this.
Just shut down the servers already... will be more better!
At least we will know that we cannot play the game and we will wait patiently!
Damn it ... why I'm playing this game and don't go outside to have fun and drink a beer with a friends...

LOL even here in the forum is full of bugs Hahaha
This duplicates hahaha!
Last edited by Lubetobe on Mar 16, 2019, 9:19:52 AM
It's definitely better than it was. I don't have the long load times that some people do. Nothing remarkable about my xb. I occasionally hit some lag moments in a zone. Seems to be around special mobs & chests, maybe? My guess is that for certain encounters there is something that doesn't get preloaded. As others have noted, crashes are an issue. But for me, the game is playable. A little annoying though.
"
Grumble1711 wrote:
It's definitely better than it was. I don't have the long load times that some people do. Nothing remarkable about my xb. I occasionally hit some lag moments in a zone. Seems to be around special mobs & chests, maybe? My guess is that for certain encounters there is something that doesn't get preloaded. As others have noted, crashes are an issue. But for me, the game is playable. A little annoying though.

But you dont have the xbox one x version, do you?

No, I have the S. No external SSD. And a lousy 10Mbps connection.
Hmm thats weird indeed, I have the x, so i cannot really say anything to the loading crashes myself and speed is also fine, but i have friends, they cry like anyone else here.

I experience also mini freezes on the x, if i move instantly as soon the map is loaded, or first time after login in town, if i move i lag out and end up somewhere at the other end of town. This was not before the "new filesystem 3.6" patch. Na today is the day, hope the patch today will help most of you guys out. Need someone to sell my stuff to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info