Xbox One 3.6.1 Patch Notes

Anyone else having problems naming a stash tab?

Edit: I suppose that this is lumped in with "highlights do not work".

Dark times indeed (as in, back to the Dark Ages for a bit I guess)
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Mar 15, 2019, 9:05:57 PM
Took me 20 minutes to load and complete one map, unplayable at this point. sigh
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
As I've mentioned in other threads, this is a shader effects/lighting combination missing, these are re-gathered with every major league. We have a long term tech solution in the works to address missing combination.

Wait are we saying that this isn't going to be fixed until the next major release so 3.7?
"
metfansc wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
As I've mentioned in other threads, this is a shader effects/lighting combination missing, these are re-gathered with every major league. We have a long term tech solution in the works to address missing combination.

Wait are we saying that this isn't going to be fixed until the next major release so 3.7?
No that's not the case. This should be sorted well before then.
Patch makes the game perform even worse somehow. Yet again they've broken a key feature of the trade board when not even making any changes to it. There must be no standards of competence when it comes to hiring in NZ.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

No that's not the case. This should be sorted well before then.

Ok I was a bit scared there thanks
"
Slizzered wrote:
Patch makes the game perform even worse somehow. Yet again they've broken a key feature of the trade board when not even making any changes to it. There must be no standards of competence when it comes to hiring in NZ.

It’s frustrating but we don’t need to insult people over this... I’m sure your a better person than that ?
How are we supposed to delete the memories in the queue? I can't find a right click and the tooltip doesn't seem to share any details on how to delete these?
"
metfansc wrote:
How are we supposed to delete the memories in the queue? I can't find a right click and the tooltip doesn't seem to share any details on how to delete these?

I second this it would be a cool feature ive been running them all that i can then deleting / placing deleting till theyre gone
Thanks GGG better to wait on loading screen than forgot to wait when enter in new zone and die. I'm really happy with this even it's not the perfect solution but Hey no more stupid deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info