3.6 CI Bane/Blight , budget league starter, under 100c 800k+ shaper DPS

Can you see my character, why PoB show so little Bane DOT damage ?
I have ~8-9ex, what i can change for more damage ?

Can you show you Bane damage in tooltip ?
Last edited by Aleksoid1978 on Apr 24, 2019, 8:18:11 AM
"
Aleksoid1978 wrote:
Can you see my character, why PoB show so little Bane DOT damage ?
I have ~8-9ex, what i can change for more damage ?

Can you show you Bane damage in tooltip ?

I'd ditch the witchfire brew and get a quality Despair gem for your bane Setup instead, it gives u more dmg. Also I think that efficacy is better than void manipulation damage wise. When you ditch the witchfire brew, you can get another utility flask with freeze/chill immunity instead and try out a Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring setup, also a nice dmg boost!

You could also consider getting an Aspect of the Spider alongside some -reservation nodes for even more dmg.
Just posting to say I just beat the UBER Elder with this build. So for those interested in a build capable of taking on all high end content on a budget this build and guide is the real deal!
I just came back from like a 1+ year pause. Picked up your build and now Iam hooked again. Very nice builde and easy guide, perfect for people who are new or not up to date ;)

Thx and keep up the good work!
Enjoying this build. Thanks. Would any kind person view my profile and see what priority in upgrades are. I've been looking and it seems at this point every upgrade is in the exalt price range.
i've got the gear that is in the post, now what gear should i aim for? and idk if didn't see it but what potions should i be using?
Are you going to add a section for the flasks you are using? (or am I just blind?)
Wonder how this build will fare with the changes.
Hey so I started a similar build based off of a challenge a friend gave me but I got this ring https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis early on and am thinking about using it to go 100% mana reserved, any thoughts?

I also am having trouble with survivability with the ES w/o es leech? How does that work?
Last edited by dburn40 on Jun 16, 2019, 2:18:19 AM
"
dburn40 wrote:
Hey so I started a similar build based off of a challenge a friend gave me but I got this ring https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis early on and am thinking about using it to go 100% mana reserved, any thoughts?

I also am having trouble with survivability with the ES w/o es leech? How does that work?

I'm running 3 auras currently on the build, since there are so many aspect of spiders available thanks to the legion mechanic. In any event, you more or less have enough mana regen just from the recommended ring, alongside the mana talents from the tree which you'll take up anyways.

As for survival it definitely has become more challenging since the nerf to ES, the build is hit hard there. All you can really do is stack the ES and max out res we don't have much damage mitigation outside of that, but aspect of spider does help in so much that it at least slows down enemies alongside temporal chains and lets you burn them much faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info