[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

What if i take off shav and do it without CI?
"
kreszens wrote:
What if i take off shav and do it without CI?

You cant play without Shavrone and without CI becouse the chaos damage naturally bypass the energy shield and goes directly to your life and thats why Shavrone is Mandatory for LL builds!
I know you mentioned it as a possible replacement for empower, but wouldnt energy leech support be a prefered main gem over controlled destruction? i realize crits not important but its a potential difference in % damage increase overall of 19% higher without the crit loss.
(Controlled destruction 54% at 20/20)
(ELS - 49% base + varying if at max ES 24%)

Also, wouldnt the 1.9% damage leeched as ES stack with soulrends base 4% for even more durability or does it not stack?
Last edited by azith28 on Mar 19, 2019, 2:36:38 PM
"
azith28 wrote:
I know you mentioned it as a possible replacement for empower, but wouldnt energy leech support be a prefered main gem over controlled destruction? i realize crits not important but its a potential difference in % damage increase overall of 19% higher without the crit loss.
(Controlled destruction 54% at 20/20)
(ELS - 49% base + varying if at max ES 24%)

Also, wouldnt the 1.9% damage leeched as ES stack with soulrends base 4% for even more durability or does it not stack?

Soulrend(B) - Swift Afflication(G) - Void Manipulation(G) - GMP (G) - Controlled Destruction(B)- Efficacy(B)
Controlled destruction give us more damage and constant , doenst depend on if we leech or if we are on Full es, and we are allready capped at max energy leech from Soulrend's base leech so we only benefit from the damage while leeching/ damage on full es, so controlled destruction is better choice here. If we are playing some spell with only initial damage and no DoT like Divine Ire or Arc then Energy leech will be better choice

Arcane Surge 20/20 is option too but PoB calculates the damage taking in consideration the cast speed bonus as well and we dont really benefit from any more cast speed once we have enough to keep soulrend debuff on our target all the time.
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 19, 2019, 3:04:58 PM
thank you so much been searching every where for a good soulrend build

Q which skill do you use till you get soulrend

"

Thanks for playing the build and im glad u are enjoying it !

So what i would recommend here is first grab 1-2 delirium essences and craft 30% DoT Sorcerer gloves for 5 link bane, that will improve your single target damage for low cost u dont need anything special on them just the 5 link bane and some energy shield, if u can get good resist even better! (later on u may want to grab shaped version of Sorcerer/Arcanist gloves and try to make six link Bane with Blind + 30% damage over time, but thats way down our priority list)
Then try to six link shavrone, becouse that gona boost your soulrend damage a lot, then buy or try to get lvl21 soulrend ( u can buy one without quality for less than 1 ex and use that until u make yourself 21/20, the damage difference is insignificent between quality and no quality), thats a very big boost in your dam.
After u have six link go for Malevolence chaos damage over time watchers eye, its also very big upgrade and then try to get better amulet or save money and buy Pressence of chayula , thats massive ES boost right there, and last buy a hubris base enchanted helm (40% damage or +1 soulrend projectyle depend what u prefere, both are good) and craft it with dense + abberant fossil until u gear ~300 ES helm and -9 chaos resistence to nearby enemies.

So basicly its Gloves-> Six link -> 21 soulrend -> watchers eye -> amulet -> new helm or u can go for six link first and do gloves afterthat works as well!

Brilliant, thanks a bunch! Keep up the good work :)
"
Xavilian wrote:
thank you so much been searching every where for a good soulrend build

Q which skill do you use till you get soulrend

Essence Drain / Contagion , before that frost blades and thanks for choosing my build from the ocean of builds out there, appreciate it!
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 19, 2019, 4:52:10 PM
"
AntiWaniWan wrote:
"

Thanks for playing the build and im glad u are enjoying it !

So what i would recommend here is first grab 1-2 delirium essences and craft 30% DoT Sorcerer gloves for 5 link bane, that will improve your single target damage for low cost u dont need anything special on them just the 5 link bane and some energy shield, if u can get good resist even better! (later on u may want to grab shaped version of Sorcerer/Arcanist gloves and try to make six link Bane with Blind + 30% damage over time, but thats way down our priority list)
Then try to six link shavrone, becouse that gona boost your soulrend damage a lot, then buy or try to get lvl21 soulrend ( u can buy one without quality for less than 1 ex and use that until u make yourself 21/20, the damage difference is insignificent between quality and no quality), thats a very big boost in your dam.
After u have six link go for Malevolence chaos damage over time watchers eye, its also very big upgrade and then try to get better amulet or save money and buy Pressence of chayula , thats massive ES boost right there, and last buy a hubris base enchanted helm (40% damage or +1 soulrend projectyle depend what u prefere, both are good) and craft it with dense + abberant fossil until u gear ~300 ES helm and -9 chaos resistence to nearby enemies.

So basicly its Gloves-> Six link -> 21 soulrend -> watchers eye -> amulet -> new helm or u can go for six link first and do gloves afterthat works as well!

Brilliant, thanks a bunch! Keep up the good work :)

You are welcome , if u have more questions i am available anytime :)
Thanks for the inspiration, based on your build I made CI Occultist. For now I am only level 68 but I am already cleaning the T7 maps without any problem, I just made Uber Lab for all the keys killing Argus on the way. Really great thing, I've completely eliminated mana problem, I use Warlord's Mark curse this give me 2% mana and Life Leech (used Mark of Submission first) now I bought Elder Ring with Warlord Mark (about 50c cost), additionally it gives me 3 Endu Charge (Immortal call takes 3sec) huge Leech (generally, I went to Leech I feel practically immortal). I really recommend. Thank you again, if you do not take offense, I will write here my progress as an Occultist sometimes.

It's nice that you can make such a nice build and use more than 2 buttons in this game :)

A Izuro 68 lvl kill viedo :D

https://youtu.be/GQt5DMbpBOs
"
loczek123 wrote:
Thanks for the inspiration, based on your build I made CI Occultist. For now I am only level 68 but I am already cleaning the T7 maps without any problem, I just made Uber Lab for all the keys killing Argus on the way. Really great thing, I've completely eliminated mana problem, I use Warlord's Mark curse this give me 2% mana and Life Leech (used Mark of Submission first) now I bought Elder Ring with Warlord Mark (about 50c cost), additionally it gives me 3 Endu Charge (Immortal call takes 3sec) huge Leech (generally, I went to Leech I feel practically immortal). I really recommend. Thank you again, if you do not take offense, I will write here my progress as an Occultist sometimes.

It's nice that you can make such a nice build and use more than 2 buttons in this game :)

A Izuro 68 lvl kill viedo :D

https://youtu.be/GQt5DMbpBOs

Sure you are welcome , thats an option too using warlord's mark ring for mana issues and also more tankyness with endurence charges, specially for CI bulds when u cant reserve high level Clarity gem with your life. Once u can have enough mana without the leech u can change it for another curse , since Despair is big damage boost after the recent changes in curses and Temporal chains is 100% must have for our build to increase the debuff duration of our spell.
Also yea i dont like the automatic builds where u just spam movement skill button and everything dies insta, here we are using Flame dash, Bane, Soulrend, Wither totem, Vaal Discipline, Vaal RF, so theres a lot of timing and aiming and its pretty fun overall!
I am glad i inspired you doing that and i hope u gonna have a lots of fun playing it !
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 19, 2019, 6:40:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info