[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

"
KooperT wrote:

The necklace with % Extra as Chaos is a huge DPS increase.
Actually, they are easier to craft than you would think. I personally made mine, alongside a few others I sold, for very cheap.

Simply buy Aberrant Fossils which are quite cheap, like 2 alchs - 1c each. Use single-socket resonators and just spam on the necklace. It's very common to hit the Chaos rolls. Obviously it would be better to use 2-socket resonators alongside a Pristine fossil to also guarantee life rolls... but those are more expensive, so on a budget, it's fine to just use Aberrant and you can always craft +55 life.

This seems very interesting, I'll try it out. Are we talking like 20 primitive chaotic resonators or like 100? (ish)

I'm guessing you don't settle for only non-chaos as extra chaos damage but go for % increased chaos damage as well, am I right?
Last edited by F1sherKing on Apr 16, 2019, 10:06:40 AM
"
F1sherKing wrote:
"
KooperT wrote:

The necklace with % Extra as Chaos is a huge DPS increase.
Actually, they are easier to craft than you would think. I personally made mine, alongside a few others I sold, for very cheap.

Simply buy Aberrant Fossils which are quite cheap, like 2 alchs - 1c each. Use single-socket resonators and just spam on the necklace. It's very common to hit the Chaos rolls. Obviously it would be better to use 2-socket resonators alongside a Pristine fossil to also guarantee life rolls... but those are more expensive, so on a budget, it's fine to just use Aberrant and you can always craft +55 life.

This seems very interesting, I'll try it out. Are we talking like 20 primitive chaotic resonators or like 100? (ish)

I'm guessing you don't settle for only non-chaos as extra chaos damage but go for % increased chaos damage as well, am I right?

Stick with just the gained chaos prefix then buy another base to roll a better one. The one I rolled has no life but T1 crit multi, T1 strength, both chaos prefixes, and some ES. That will do for now.
What's actually better - to use devouring diadem (+1 auras, use 2 auras + herald) + feast of flesh heal + save EB tree path OR eber's helmet for little bit more chaos conversion + gaze? How much of DPS increase does it provide? Currently using diadem but wonder if I am missing something

regards
"

The %non-chaos as extra chaos roll is quite common with Aberrants - probably 1/4 roughly. It's more about hitting other stats alongside that roll that are useful (life, resists, crit multiplier, etc.) Actually, the % increased chaos damage roll is a minimal DPS increase. I would not aim for that stat specifically - it's just nice to have as a bonus. I'd prefer life or resistances (resists especially, since this is a unique-heavy build, you'll probably need some resists on your jewels if you don't have any elsewhere).

"

What's actually better - to use devouring diadem (+1 auras, use 2 auras + herald) + feast of flesh heal + save EB tree path OR eber's helmet for little bit more chaos conversion + gaze? How much of DPS increase does it provide? Currently using diadem but wonder if I am missing something

Eber's is a massive DPS increase. Void Gaze specifically, procs just about every time you cast DI on everything "in front" of you, provides 20% Chaos penetration - which is huge considering most mobs have minimal or zero chaos resistances.

For a quick reference of HOW much DPS this is...
With Eber's, my DI hits are 2.7 million.
With Diadem, and using Herald of Ash alongside 2 auras, my DI hits drop to 2.33 million.

That's a considerable difference, despite gaining an additional aura - Sure, you could use HoI or something for some additional AoE/clear but overall you are still losing almost 15% of your total DPS.

The upside of Diadem is you save 2 skill points from EB and gain Feast of Flesh... but in practice I'm not sure that portion matters much, since trash dies instantly and I'm rarely "hurt" that I need to get healed up after trash packs.

If you want to trade some DPS for QoL though, both helms are very viable.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 17, 2019, 9:58:07 AM
got qa free craft on an amulet! should I go for Chaos, Lightning or Cold Damage? Or even increased physical damage?
Last edited by TheUnseenReaper on Apr 17, 2019, 6:22:02 PM
curious on what you could use instead of shield charge / fort i feel like flamedash does well on its own and can traverse terrain

Current setup is this:
Spoiler

Planing on changing over helm in a few levels and upgrading belt / amulet - once those are bought and balanced resists ill slot in my Atziris boots

Once i change over the helm ill just be using the two auras with enlighten which is why i was thinking of droping shield charge and haveing an open 4 link but i got no idea what to use for that open 4 link, i guess the curse setup with stormbrand?

Thoughts?
"
got qa free craft on an amulet! should I go for Chaos, Lightning or Cold Damage? Or even increased physical damage?

If equal %'s, Physical will always be the top damage roll, because your initial damage is 100% physical prior to conversions. Second best is Lightning, then Cold, then Chaos.

"
curious on what you could use instead of shield charge / fort i feel like flamedash does well on its own and can traverse terrain

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to accomplish - but for starters, Shield Charge/Fort is a large portion of why this build uses a shield over simply dual-wielding statsticks. Trickster has 106% Attack Speed just from the ascendancy and Faster Attacks, making Shield Charge/Whirling Blades RIDICULOUSLY fast despite minimal investment. Also provides Fortify, a huge defensive tool - we don't run Endurance charges, so an extra 20% damage reduction is huge. Flame Dash is an addition and used just for getting up cliffs etc.

Other issues with your setup are - you have EB, but have Arcane Surge in your Flame Dash setup... Arcane Surge will not work with EB. So you can drop it to save a socket. Also, you can run 2 auras and reserve 100% of your mana without the need for Enlighten - so you can drop Enlighten.

You can run another CWDT setup (with a golem or curse, for example) or the storm brand curse setup, or maybe beef up your Wither applications by adding in 4th link of "Multiple Totems".
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 19, 2019, 10:20:22 AM
Ah i see, that was a oversight on my part about the EB, I know the fort is big i was just thinking with the cast speed we have flame dash was quick enough but for higher bossing fort is prolly better to keep than not.

Im currently running both auras with a herald thats why i am using the enlighten gem.

I was thinking of the multi totems or even a CWDT - wave of conviction for the debuff but ill play around with that a bit later

my current setup, https://pastebin.com/addxxKcX (only pay attention to tree and items), after I get the necklace I should be at around 11-1200 life regen(1k on consectrated and like 4-500 moving, 1200 after not moving from panth) and 650 life leech

All the defensive stats should be about the same but with more damage around 3.2m

I took out wither totem and put in gem links for autocasting storm brand cus i dont wanna active cast that shit lmao, replaced faster attacks with artic because needed the gem slot and only use shield charge for fortify all my mobility is from an increased effect and move speed quicksilver flask

edit: changed some of the links in the pob link since koopert pointed it out and fixed what was wrong, I use a portal gem most of them time which results in 2.86m damage but 3.2m when i slot in arcange surge (for high-end bosses)
Last edited by xkellettx on Apr 19, 2019, 10:54:40 PM
"
xkellettx wrote:

my current setup, https://pastebin.com/naSASfmn (only pay attention to tree and items), after I get the necklace I should be at around 11-1200 life regen(1k on consectrated and like 4-500 moving, 1200 after not moving from panth) and 650 life leech

All the defensive stats should be about the same but with more damage around 3.5m

I took out wither totem and put in gem links for autocasting storm brand cus i dont wanna active cast that shit lmao, replaced faster attacks with artic because needed the gem slot and only use shield charge for fortify all my mobility is from an increased effect and move speed quicksilver flask

Looks good but only issue I note is, how are you generating that Lvl1 Arcane Surge? Looks like you are running a Wrath: Phys -> Light conversion & Vitality Eye. Technically you can drop the Phys to Lightning Support gem in your 6-Link, and use a stronger support. But without the Zealotry eye for Arcane Surge, you technically can't generate it.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 19, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info