[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Where can i find the 6 socket recipe in delve?

I'm pretty noob in delve, but i got the 5 blue sockets finally ;p
So now i need the 6 socket recipe, it says
abyssal chamber, but what delve depth is that?

Abyssal chamber is just the abyss city area. I haven't found mine yet either. Cities in delve become more popular the deeper you are. By Around depth 120 or so usually you will have ran across one. They will have a little square around some delve targets (Same with vaal ruins and primeval ruins). The RNG on this recipe can get a bit frustrating. I am lvl 83 in hardcore with some junko gear and can say trickster might be a bit nerfworthy. All in all none of the gear he optimized the build for is really necessary, I don't even have the call of the brotherhoods and am basically using a 4L since i have life leech socketed. Clearing everything without any problems. Cheers!
Amazing build. Level 78 corrupted guard kill included
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/IYT7u39Y5C4
Hello, i think its a very nice build, but i have a question, can u write some leveling gem links and leveling items ( rare or uniques).
Thank you for your answer.
Spoiler

Yo, this is my first char in the league(at least first that i could play)

I know i have a lot to upgrade, i just grinded 150 chaos for myself.

Beside call of the brotherhood what should i go for first? helmet? shield? or maybe 5L perfect storm with some greens.

Thanks in advance, amazing build btw.
What do you guys think is the best lab boot enchant?
"
Lildenjin wrote:
What do you guys think is the best lab boot enchant?

Ele Pen for boss killing and just fire damage/cast speed for mapping. Spell dodge would be good in hard core.
"
realizeyes wrote:
Spoiler

Yo, this is my first char in the league(at least first that i could play)

I know i have a lot to upgrade, i just grinded 150 chaos for myself.

Beside call of the brotherhood what should i go for first? helmet? shield? or maybe 5L perfect storm with some greens.

Thanks in advance, amazing build btw.

I'd get a good 5L chest since tabula doesn't offer anything and the chest slot is very important on a trickster. (Plus you have arcane surge socketed and you have EB so it doesn't do much for you, thus wont see a big difference on a 5L). A good rare chest or the perfect form. The snowblind grace would be easier to socket 5B on, then use a blessing of tul on it.
Min maxing what are you guys looking for in gems after hitting resist caps.
"

1) Get a 2nd Call of Brotherhood, it's #1 DPS upgrade

2) For more defense, 5L Perfect Form is a massive upgrade and is absolutely fine for all content with this build, 6L is not necessary.

3) For more offense, Eber's Helm will be your biggest upgrade. The Void Gaze proc is a considerable increase on top of the % extra chaos damage.

You can leave shield to last upgrade as it's only a small DPS increase, and Lionseye actually provides a crapton of defense/ES/life etc.

I'd probably try to upgrade to a Stygian Vise for a free abyss jewel - you want at least one with % Chance on Kill to gain Onslaught for super mapping QOL.

"
Min maxing what are you guys looking for in gems after hitting resist caps.

Crit Multiplier is the strongest stat.
So look for generic Crit Mult, or Crit Mult with Lightning Skills / Elemental skills / while holding a shield / etc.

Second strongest is +Flat Physical Damage to Spells.

Any generic "increases" like % increased spell damage, % increased lightning damage etc. are "OK" but are lower tier on the spectrum. flat +Fire or +Cold damage to spells are very weak, try to avoid.

So typically, I search for a jewel with:
40+ Flat Life or 6%+ Life
2 Crit Multiplier rolls
Anything extra like % increased spelldamage or %evasion etc. is just icing on the cake.

Also, try to have at least 1 jewel with % On kill to gain Onslaught, as even just 4-5% chance is enough for full uptime on map trash.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 11, 2019, 12:53:51 PM
Maybe I overlooked it or just didn't find it. But how do you manage your mana with both Zealotry and wrath taking up all of your mana without using an enlightenment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info