[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

what should be the ascendancy progression? may have missed you mentioning it.
"
jeb8d wrote:
what should be the ascendancy progression? may have missed you mentioning it.

Nope, thanks for reminding me! Ascendancy progression depends on you, I went weave the arcane, patient reaper, ghost dance, then I specced out of weave the arcane and went prolonged pain in merc lab. Final point will be escape artist :) Ill make a section now!
I want to try this build it looks fun. Question, not sure if its just me but when i load up the pastebin link in path of building i just see 14 nodes filled out. It says level 91 trickster 14/123.
"
Ultimita wrote:
I want to try this build it looks fun. Question, not sure if its just me but when i load up the pastebin link in path of building i just see 14 nodes filled out. It says level 91 trickster 14/123.

I've had that bug too. Changed out the path of building codes, let me know if it works. Also feel free to just look at my character :)
"
"
Ultimita wrote:

I've had that bug too. Changed out the path of building codes, let me know if it works. Also feel free to just look at my character :)

no it still gives me that bug just with yours for some reason.. I viewed your profile and found the tree thanks :D
"
Ultimita wrote:
"
"
Ultimita wrote:

no it still gives me that bug just with yours for some reason.. I viewed your profile and found the tree thanks :D

Cool! Idk if thats a bug or if I'm doing something wrong lol. Make sure your POB is updated? Not sure why it does that.
Hey man,

thanks for the summary. Had a good laugh this morning reading through this fuckery :D

Basically playing the exact setup, killed Shaper deathless yesterday.
Everything is a breeze with this build, super tanky, EXTREMELY fast, high single target (Blight does wonders for me). All content, all map mods.. never played such a well rounded character.

Keep it up =)

that was the problem thanks! Ive had POB for so long and never had to update it I just noticed I had one lol.
I've been working on a similar build and i agree with a lot of the things you say, i love your sense of humour btw.
"
Karriane wrote:
I've been working on a similar build and i agree with a lot of the things you say, i love your sense of humour btw.

Thanks :) I'm updating it a bit every day so feel free to hop around and tell me if I should look into any changes/things to try out. I know the unique gloves of choice has been pretty varied

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info