[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

Hey, really like the build and liked your vid! Great humor btw. I was just wondering why you went with Lord of the Dead in the tree since we arn't using any skeletons or zombies.
"
Hey, really like the build and liked your vid! Great humor btw. I was just wondering why you went with Lord of the Dead in the tree since we arn't using any skeletons or zombies.

They hit the Minion Damage nodes because of a passive on the far left wheel of the tree called Spiritual Aid.

Causes all the "Minion's gain X% amount of damage" to also apply to you.
I'm currently following your build: a bit harsh to level up, but it's a pretty well-rounded character. I think you did a good job, you might end up getting some extra life reworking life nodes, I'll have to look into that later.

Anyway, thank you for the build, keep it up!
"
UnMuffino wrote:
I'm currently following your build: a bit harsh to level up, but it's a pretty well-rounded character. I think you did a good job, you might end up getting some extra life reworking life nodes, I'll have to look into that later.

Anyway, thank you for the build, keep it up!

Thanks spudrick! Sorry for no leveling trees, Ill def do it in the future :D I would use ED/contagion to level up with until soulrend feels comfortable :)
Any advice on the chaos spitters in Incursions? Last league I played CI Occultist so got a bit spoiled. Sitting at 36% spell dodge (Escape Artist + Atziri's Step) but still both of my deaths were getting gunned down going into an Incursion.

Using Kintsugi, should I swap to a Perfect Form instead then?

And in general, any tips for playing Evasion based characters? This is my first time doing it.

Just getting into maps, T3-T5 at the moment. Also stuck on a 4L for Soulrend currently, which doesn't help.
"
Zhain wrote:
Any advice on the chaos spitters in Incursions? Last league I played CI Occultist so got a bit spoiled. Sitting at 36% spell dodge (Escape Artist + Atziri's Step) but still both of my deaths were getting gunned down going into an Incursion.

Using Kintsugi, should I swap to a Perfect Form instead then?

And in general, any tips for playing Evasion based characters? This is my first time doing it.

Just getting into maps, T3-T5 at the moment. Also stuck on a 4L for Soulrend currently, which doesn't help.

1. Chaos spitters: Hmm. Theirs an upgrade to our pantheon that reduces chaos damage, but I have no problem with the spitters in t16 :/ When they start to fire up, I flame dash slightly to the side and towards them and kill them with one right click. Not really sure how else to help you, besides chaos res on gear
2. Nope! I'm using queen of the forest, if you think perfect form is better, use that! I think for survivability kintsugi is better, but to each their own. All 3 are good :D
3. You live off your flasks. My evasion without them is like 11k, with them like over 50k. Keep that in mind :) Try to get a 5 link, average is like 200 jewelers (for 6 socket) and like 100 fusings I believe?
Just to be sure:

I'm supposed to have 100% of my mana reserved by malevolence and grace?
And then I move around spamming flasks and phase run?

When I get damage, especially when I'm under some sort of DoT, I happen to not be able to cast: what's a way around this?
Last edited by UnMuffino on Mar 18, 2019, 4:54:50 AM
I'm using my own take on the mixture of builds you mention, so our trees are very similar and gem setup are quite similar. This is OP.

You seem to have a kinky style of humour. If you want to have a good laugh, look at my character gears. I'm playing in trade league but I wear only what I found so far (except for the intuitive leap jewel in the tree). So I'm like a hobo in red maps, but still fucking killing it thanks to the OPness of the build.

I mean I have a fucking ES based armor so one mod of Escape Artist does nothing, I didn't bother to put a single glassboble on a flask, the flasks have charge on crit on a non crit build, my gems are releveling from the 20% quality recipe, my jewellery is a joke (got a nice Vaal on the belt though).
At least I have chaos dot multiplier on my wands and Im' just zoomzooming with +150% cast speed like a headless chicken, as you advertize.

At that point, I'm just not spending my currencies on tradeS to meme myslef and see how far I can go. I just have a few ex in my stash looking at me like what the fuck dude, what are you doing.
"
Rootsmann wrote:
I'm using my own take on the mixture of builds you mention, so our trees are very similar and gem setup are quite similar. This is OP.

You seem to have a kinky style of humour. If you want to have a good laugh, look at my character gears. I'm playing in trade league but I wear only what I found so far (except for the intuitive leap jewel in the tree). So I'm like a hobo in red maps, but still fucking killing it thanks to the OPness of the build.

I mean I have a fucking ES based armor so one mod of Escape Artist does nothing, I didn't bother to put a single glassboble on a flask, the flasks have charge on crit on a non crit build, my gems are releveling from the 20% quality recipe, my jewellery is a joke (got a nice Vaal on the belt though).
At least I have chaos dot multiplier on my wands and Im' just zoomzooming with +150% cast speed like a headless chicken, as you advertize.

At that point, I'm just not spending my currencies on tradeS to meme myslef and see how far I can go. I just have a few ex in my stash looking at me like what the fuck dude, what are you doing.

New video on elder,shaper, and guardians :) Less than 1 ex spent on this char, I got 7-8ish exalts now. Gonna save up for an uber elder farmer, almost at 230 depth and gonna set up t16 maps now. Glad your having fun :)
"
Less than 1 ex spent on this char

Well you have a queen of the forest 6-linked so that's 6 ex on your char but you might aswell just have got lucky on the fuses.
I'm myself trying to link a self-found queen of tge ofrest but without success so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info