[3.6] Tanel's CI Occultist BANE + DEATH´S OATH w/ Blight & Essence Drain CHEAP SUPER STRONG STARTER!

Actually, if I have the staff you suggested, how to best meet strength requirements (as well as dex for the boots)?
How do you keep Death oath from killing you?? even at 75% resist i need like 115 hp regen ...... Ooo u do use CI, dident see it :D
Last edited by JohnBbDog on Apr 9, 2019, 11:40:16 PM
This is my first attempt using the Bane skill and I like it a lot!!!
Just reached lvl 24 and I'm melting mobs.

Thx for build

"
Yazz_Bob wrote:
This is my first attempt using the Bane skill and I like it a lot!!!
Just reached lvl 24 and I'm melting mobs.

Thx for build

Enjoy it man :)
I havent played the league much more because Synthesis just feels a bit lackluster for myself. Will be back for next league and most likeley do my first proper melee build. Gonna do some practicing next month but should wait for the reveal and maybe even changes to melee to see where to go exactly :) but Im thinking Resolute Technique shenanigans :P

Anyway I will keep checking the thread from time to time and help out if anyone still in trouble!
Mathils actual cat
Switch the gloves for vixens entrapment put temporal chains, enfeeble, assassin's mark, and despair in the sockets. Everytime you cast bane all four curses go off and with doedres scorn you'll do 45%+ more damage not sure if it affects dot but with my 5 link bane; swift affliction, void, bane, controlled destruction, and efficacy I one shot most things you hardly notice anything if they need a little more drain time. As for deaths oath never used it just crafted a high vaal regalia pretty tank with 7kes no shield
just a quick question. how do you get the endurance charges for immortal call?
So anyone gonna play this build for the flasback?
Im back finally and gonna do this exact thing again in SSF, maybe this time I find my DO haha.
I thought about melee build but I think not worth it until we know what the melee rework is going to be like
Mathils actual cat
"
ThrowStuff wrote:

Same question. I'm new to PoE and this is the third build I'm trying and so far so good. But I don't understand how you are generating endurance charges for immortal call.
"
"
ThrowStuff wrote:

Same question. I'm new to PoE and this is the third build I'm trying and so far so good. But I don't understand how you are generating endurance charges for immortal call.

To answer my own question after doing some digging, IC works without the endurance charges, consuming them just adds to the base duration. I was under the impression I needed them to proc it to begin with. TIL I guess.
will you update this for legion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info