[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

Hello, playing a variant of your build, really fun so far leveling it up, thanks!

Just wondering: How did you craft the shield, or did you just buy it? I can't seem to find anything similair on trade.

Thanks in advance.
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, playing a variant of your build, really fun so far leveling it up, thanks!

Just wondering: How did you craft the shield, or did you just buy it? I can't seem to find anything similair on trade.

Thanks in advance.

Glad you like it!

I bought my shield for 2c in the first week of the league. I'm not too sure how to craft it, but I imagine to get the implicit you'll need to look up the recipe in poedb, gather the required fractured items, then synthesize it. Then from there you can either chaos spam or roll a prefix/suffix with alterations then regal and pray. Honestly, it's just better to stick with an Old One's Ward and focus on upgrading other things if you can't get one for cheap from trading.
Thanks for the advice, will stick to the Ward (for now) and start working on somehow managing resists to equip a 2nd Circle of Guilt - I will probably have to swap Redblade Tramplers for some resist boots, time to craft! After that I'll have to farm some Exalts for sweet Abyss Jewels. :)

Up to LVL85 now and still deathless, character is extremely enjoyable! I did Uberlab at LVL72 without even the slightest problem. My variant has quite a bit less damage than yours but is focused on more defenses and AoE, works out great for me so far.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters ever, and the one-punch-playstyle is just oddly satisfying, I highly recommend to anyone trying this out, especially since it's so cheap to give it a go. I'm usually a spell caster guy, but this is amazing.
Last edited by XenoPOE on Apr 11, 2019, 5:39:03 AM
mate...

can u give some tips on how to get closer to 7m?

i feel like im pretty muched gear capped more or less... could use better abyss jewels for sure....

and enchants.... but i think im at 1.5m+ sustained shaper dps?
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Thanks for the advice, will stick to the Ward (for now) and start working on somehow managing resists to equip a 2nd Circle of Guilt - I will probably have to swap Redblade Tramplers for some resist boots, time to craft! After that I'll have to farm some Exalts for sweet Abyss Jewels. :)

Up to LVL85 now and still deathless, character is extremely enjoyable! I did Uberlab at LVL72 without even the slightest problem. My variant has quite a bit less damage than yours but is focused on more defenses and AoE, works out great for me so far.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters ever, and the one-punch-playstyle is just oddly satisfying, I highly recommend to anyone trying this out, especially since it's so cheap to give it a go. I'm usually a spell caster guy, but this is amazing.

Glad you are enjoying it! You really don't need that much DPS to do everything in the game (1 ~ 2 mil is already more than enough), but I wanted to see how far I can push this build.

"
andygami wrote:
mate...

can u give some tips on how to get closer to 7m?

i feel like im pretty muched gear capped more or less... could use better abyss jewels for sure....

and enchants.... but i think im at 1.5m+ sustained shaper dps?

So, that 7 mil is not Shaper DPS, on Shaper it's around 5 mil. It also comes with a down side, you can't take Resolute Technique with it, and you have to use something other than a Lightpoacher for the extra gem slot, so mapping would feel worse. I personally like the ~5 mil variant more.

Here's how you can reach ~5 mil:

1. Cinderswallow Urn makes enemies we ignite take 10% increased damage. We can't ignite due to Elemental Focus but our buddy (Vaal) Ancestral Warchief can if we give him a Combustion.

2. Put Wave of Conviction on a level 1 CWDT, this will debuff enemies by lowering their fire resistance by 25%.

3. Aspect of the Spider makes enemies take 15% increased damage

4. Elemental Weakness on hit corrupted Facebreaker

5. Level your gems to 20/20

6. Take a few more damage nodes as you level up past 90 (Divine Judgement cluster)

7. Use a Bottled Faith if you can afford one, extreme luxury item though, that 5 ~ 6 ex (at least) can be used towards much better things

Going to ~7 mil from there:

1. Unspec RT if you have it, path over to Elemental Overload

2. WTF man, didn't you say we can't use Elemental Overload? Well, this is why you need to swap your helmet for the extra gem link (I like Starkonja's Head). Put in a Storm Brand on the level 1 CWDT along with Wave of Conviction, this will crit for you. 40% more damage achieved.

As for the helmet enchant, here's a link to the enchant that you should be getting: http://poe.trade/search/hannawakibeuko
Last edited by KiraPoE on Apr 11, 2019, 9:12:06 AM
I finally hit level 92 and completed my build (except for leveling my skill gems and getting a Bottled Faith)! I took down all the Guardians and will attempt Shaper tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Edit:
First ever deathless Shaper run! I wasn't expecting it to be such a breeze when I've had more problems with my Molten Strike characters in the past, but I guess having more experience with the fight helps.

Edit 2:
I posted a price breakdown on my current gear so people have an idea of how much it takes to reach the numbers in my PoB link. As with any build, there is a point of diminishing returns after which it takes several exalts for very minimal returns (lol Bottled Faith).
Last edited by KiraPoE on Apr 13, 2019, 7:38:41 PM
Hi,i am Level 40 Right now and have huge mana problems. Any tipps what to do?
Last edited by danameiswayne on Apr 21, 2019, 6:17:13 AM
"
danameiswayne wrote:
Hi,i am Level 40 Right now and have huge mana problems. Any tipps what to do?

Do you have the life and mana leech node near Vitality Void?

I also rolled an instant mana flask to use for levelling. You can get a Cinderswallow at level 48, which will alleviate most of your life/mana sustain problems.
Hi,
I 'm playing on PS4, and i love this build...(sorry i don't speak very well english)

I have a few questions :

1) when i change Meginord's Girdle for Darkness Enthroned ( with 2 abyssal 4-7 physical and 30 life) i have less dps and life,... Is there a big difference if i put abyssal with physical, life AND speed attack or the gain is not very different ?

2) I don't found a shield better than : The Great Old One's Ward ... what i must search for a better shield (which prefix, affix)

3) A question about the passive point : why don't you take "path of the warrior" (1 point) or "rampart" (4 points). Is "amplify" work with tectonic slam for giving +20% damage ?

4) if i understand you unspec resolute technique when you get undeniable (the 3th or 4th ascendant taken)

5) i take CWDT lv 14 but i forgot to block auto level on the other gem linked so i lock CWDT and the gem linked to lv 16.... do you think i must change the gem for lv14 or it's not a big difference ?

Thank for this build... it's very fun to play and have a lot of upgrade, ...
"
Pantocrator wrote:
Hi,
I 'm playing on PS4, and i love this build...(sorry i don't speak very well english)

I have a few questions :

1) when i change Meginord's Girdle for Darkness Enthroned ( with 2 abyssal 4-7 physical and 30 life) i have less dps and life,... Is there a big difference if i put abyssal with physical, life AND speed attack or the gain is not very different ?

2) I don't found a shield better than : The Great Old One's Ward ... what i must search for a better shield (which prefix, affix)

3) A question about the passive point : why don't you take "path of the warrior" (1 point) or "rampart" (4 points). Is "amplify" work with tectonic slam for giving +20% damage ?

4) if i understand you unspec resolute technique when you get undeniable (the 3th or 4th ascendant taken)

5) i take CWDT lv 14 but i forgot to block auto level on the other gem linked so i lock CWDT and the gem linked to lv 16.... do you think i must change the gem for lv14 or it's not a big difference ?

Thank for this build... it's very fun to play and have a lot of upgrade, ...

1. Ideally, you'd have a little more damage and life than that. 5 to 8 with 34 life should be better than the Meginord, since it adds up to be 15 to 24 damage and 102 flat life.

2. The Great Old One's Ward is excellent in offense and even my shield did not outperform it until after I got a bunch more flat damage. I only transitioned away from it because I needed resists, so I'd only recommend you to move away from it if you need resists.

3. As with all guides, the tree is a reflection of the author's play style and can be adjusted to fit your own. In my opinion, this build is already on the squishy side (I also think RF is on the squishy side), so I do not think that Path of the Warrior gives me enough offensive power and the point is better used in something defensive. Amplify does work, and Rampart does work too, but I rarely shield charge into mobs and prefer to kill them from a little further away.

4. I actually put it back after because it feels bad when you miss a hit. Your choice, really. If you unspec RT, I'd recommend going with the elemental overload tree instead and using a spell to proc it so you can fully take advantage of not having RT.

5. It's the level requirement on the gem that CWDT cares about. Make sure they require level 64 or lower. If one is over, you can vendor it with a scouring orb to take it down a level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info