[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

"
KiraPoE wrote:
"
cxzaqwe wrote:

OKi thx for this. I just did Elder as level 84. It works. but as of Now it works 1/3 better, if I change Multistrike with Combustion, and I change AW (ANcestral Warchief) with Ancestral Protector, for increased attack speed. and then use Flammability tier: 17 with Cast when damage taken tier: 14.
so this gets applied:
Flammability 17
Combustion 19
Wave of conviction 7

But that might change if I get BIS gear.
I also go with 40% tectonic slam damage on helmet. Don't knwo if that would be betgter with chance to generate extra slam?
All the best 2 you

Nice!

I personally like the 20% charge slam chance enchant better because it makes mapping feel better, but DPS wise, it's only marginally better than the 40% increased damage.

Oki Cool. I will try that out when I get much Richer. I will also later try if Ruthless will be better than Combustion. PoB do atleast say that it is more damage.
Thx for all your help so far
"
cxzaqwe wrote:
"
KiraPoE wrote:
"
cxzaqwe wrote:

OKi thx for this. I just did Elder as level 84. It works. but as of Now it works 1/3 better, if I change Multistrike with Combustion, and I change AW (ANcestral Warchief) with Ancestral Protector, for increased attack speed. and then use Flammability tier: 17 with Cast when damage taken tier: 14.
so this gets applied:
Flammability 17
Combustion 19
Wave of conviction 7

But that might change if I get BIS gear.
I also go with 40% tectonic slam damage on helmet. Don't knwo if that would be betgter with chance to generate extra slam?
All the best 2 you

Nice!

I personally like the 20% charge slam chance enchant better because it makes mapping feel better, but DPS wise, it's only marginally better than the 40% increased damage.

Oki Cool. I will try that out when I get much Richer. I will also later try if Ruthless will be better than Combustion. PoB do atleast say that it is more damage.
Thx for all your help so far

I don't particularly like Ruthless. Your first 2 attacks do less damage than with another look, while the 3rd does more. If you'd normally 1 shot mobs, you might now need 2 attacks, while the 3rd is an overkill.

The fire penetration from Combustion alleviates one of the build's biggest problems: fire resist penetration.
"
KiraPoE wrote:
"
nublishe wrote:
Hello.im running this build right now in Legion,and i need some help due lack of game exp.
It looks like removing Circle of Guilt from the Legion became a major blow for this build,and i need some help with what ring i should take?Just Iron with flat damage\health and resist(if its will be needed) or,probably, some another way exist?
Im playing with 2 friends,one of them is aurabot who give me all type of elements added to Tectonic slam fo free,another is Marauder with Chieftan ascendance(he can cover enemy in ash).So i wonder,is Xoph's blood really needed in that situation?I thought ,probably, i can take 2 "The Taming",and some another amulet(i dont realize much which one),stack ailments and increase my damage,also it ill give a lot of resist so i can take some other stats on my shield\belt etc.I tried to figure it out by myself in PoB,but didnt achive much,looks like PoB dont calculate dmg increase from Taming's passive,or i just cant proper use it.
And last question,when im upload ur build in PoB and replace Multistrike with Ruthless in Tectonic slam,it show a major dps improvement.When i repeat this in my current build,it make the same.But when i replace in game,it almost change nothing (gems has same lvl's and quality)
So can u give me some advise,Kira?

Circle of Guilt can be replaced with rare rings with flat damage and elemental damage with attacks. Maybe try a Mark of the Elder with a Shaper ring in the other slot. I like the rare rings for the amount of life you can get.

Xoph's Blood gives you Avatar of Fire and fire penetration along with a bunch more life. It's not necessary, but it's nice to have.

PoB is bugged with Multistrike's calculation right now. It should be a multiplier of about 1.5, which is much more than the ~1.02 PoB gives.

Ohh, didn't see you wrote that multistrike is bugged. Crap. taht can change my build back to yours if you are right about that. ohh man, all that currency :P
Is this build still viable right now? If so know that vitality void has been moved is it worth the 3 extra points it'll take to get it? What changes need to be made to to the skill tree if any?
Can someone tell me why take Elemental overload, when we have no critical strikes?
"
tehslaw wrote:
Is this build still viable right now? If so know that vitality void has been moved is it worth the 3 extra points it'll take to get it? What changes need to be made to to the skill tree if any?

Viable? I think so. I haven't played it beyond testing it in Standard personally, but it still feels fine to play.

"
Beazt02 wrote:
Can someone tell me why take Elemental overload, when we have no critical strikes?

It's in the guide, use CWDT + Storm Brand to proc it.
Using this as my league starter in Legion. Smooth deathless leveling to maps so far. It's a shame most of the end game dps comes from 2 Synthesis rings that are unobtainable in Legion, but overall a very enjoyable build. What would you recommend as replacements, just steel rings with a lot of flat phys? Thanks for the guide.
"
Kirnh wrote:
Using this as my league starter in Legion. Smooth deathless leveling to maps so far. It's a shame most of the end game dps comes from 2 Synthesis rings that are unobtainable in Legion, but overall a very enjoyable build. What would you recommend as replacements, just steel rings with a lot of flat phys? Thanks for the guide.

To be honest, I'd replace them with good rares with tons of resists + a physical damage roll, then look into using a Loreweave for the chest piece. It doesn't make up for the Circle of Guilt rings, but it helps. This build still outputs more than enough damage without the Circle of Guilt rings.
Thanks for guide! I just started that build (atm lv36) so almost meet first time Kitavas.. What rings I should use before lv60+? just res rings or smth?
Hi.

Firstly thanks for the build guide.

I'm having some trouble with it, so if you can, please help me.

I've done all the acts and am now starting maps. I've seen your videos and you are able to cover almost the entire screen with one slam. However in my version it doesn't extend and cover that well. What am I missing?

Thanks again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info