[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

What are the flasks? I don't understand why we do use diamond flask and wise oak in POB? Does it work with totems?

Also, since we are using MOM, wouldn't it be better to replace on of the flask with mana one?
Yes our flasks also affect our totems.

Yes you can use a enduring mana flask.
Which anointment should we take
How's the single target on this build? Will this clear T15 bosses comfortably? The clear speed seems great but just a bit worried about the single target.
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
Which anointment should we take

Hi!

either :

Instability or Ironwood :)
"
m0onknight wrote:
How's the single target on this build? Will this clear T15 bosses comfortably? The clear speed seems great but just a bit worried about the single target.

Hi!

The single target is rly good,
Im at lvl 84 now with 1c wands and a 5link soul mantle and i can easly get the current bosses.

"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
m0onknight wrote:

Hi!

The single target is rly good,
Im at lvl 84 now with 1c wands and a 5link soul mantle and i can easly get the current bosses.

Awesome, thanks for the reply! I'll give this a go then :) Looking forward to a chilled out time with totems.
If i cant afford Void battery`s (it`s crazy expencive for me)
What weapons i must use ?
Something like tha? or what stats i need ?

PS. Also i`m confused - cant find flask in gear.
What flasks i need ?
"
daiverok wrote:
What flasks i need ?

I didn't saw a section for this too. But I play the build for 2-3 days and I go with

Divine Life Flask with instant recovery + remove bleed
Diamond Flask with remove shock
Quicksilver Flask with remove freeze
The Wise Oak, if you put your resistances at the same value
Atziri's Promise

I think a Vessel of Vinktar with added lightning damage to spell or lightning pen could be good too.
Last edited by Kisuma0609 on Dec 16, 2019, 1:13:27 PM
"
daiverok wrote:
If i cant afford Void battery`s (it`s crazy expencive for me)
What weapons i must use ?
Something like tha? or what stats i need ?

What flasks i need ?

Hi!

you should look for some rare wands with high Spell dmg - Lighning dmg - cast speed - crit chance/critmulti /// until you can afford Void battery.

I bought 2 wands for 7c with this mods on poe trade:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info