[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
Gambur wrote:
Great build :P

Definetly my leauge starter build for 3.9

Thanks alot <3

Hi!

Glad you like it!!
Dont forget the lvl progressing on my livestream tomorrow.

/ Mrseanconnor
Hi, why u use Void Battery, a rare wand wouldn't be better ??
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!

Glad you like it!!

/ Mrseanconnor

You will start with this build? Definitely my stream to watch while leveling)
"
BeDarkAndy wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!

Glad you like it!!

/ Mrseanconnor

You will start with this build? Definitely my stream to watch while leveling)

Hi!

Yes i will :)

How different do you think using lightning warp totems over arc would be? The update to them seems promising but I mostly don't know how I'd build them from scratch.
How about atziri reflection instead another void battery?
"
MrHyperion wrote:
How about atziri reflection instead another void battery?

Hi!

Yes thats an option that you can do, i dont recommend it becouse of what it costs.

If you run with atziris mirror, then go for a elder and shaper ring :)

/ Mrseanconnor
1) Dont u think that lightning pen support will be better 6th gem instead of PCoC?
2) If u play with PCoC, maybe cut Conviction of power and take Sanctuary of thought (for -10% mana reservation of spells) , since we'll generate power charges from PCoC + add Zealotry+Wrath (and Precision with high mana pool) and cut clear mind?
"
MagicVooDoo wrote:
1) Dont u think that lightning pen support will be better 6th gem instead of PCoC?
2) If u play with PCoC, maybe cut Conviction of power and take Sanctuary of thought (for -10% mana reservation of spells) , since we'll generate power charges from PCoC + add Zealotry+Wrath (and Precision with high mana pool) and cut clear mind?

Hi!

The problem is that u cant actually gain power charges without conviction of power, its the 50% chance to gain power charge while you summon a totem.

But i understand what you mean.

You can go with lightning pen, but i have calculated everything and the best option is to have that extra inc spell damage per power charge: in this case 8 - 9 (if u get that oil enchant on amulett. (see pob link)

Path of building giving lot more calculated damage per power charge instead of swapping it for light pen.

Everything is ofc optional, the build is only what i recommend :)

I will lvl this as my starter for 3.9 and will be live on stream tonight, so u can follow the progress.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
Hi!
Im interesting in this build, and maybe be my started.
Only have one question, and its about the weapons. What u recomended for x2 void battery? A good rare with %critical/%multi/%spelldmg + anymore? At least, that we have currency for void batterys ^^,

Thanks, and nice guide/build! :D
Last edited by Burguitos on Dec 13, 2019, 11:22:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info